[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yurika to the last page!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FAITO!.jpg (215 KB, 1087x1072) Image search: [Google]
FAITO!.jpg
215 KB, 1087x1072
Yurika to the last page!
>>
saged
>>
I like the show but every time I try to pick up the LNs where it left off, I just lose all motivation to read.
>>
>>141906954
Too early for a thread
>>
>>141907338
Why is it too early, sempai?
>>
File: 4.png (197 KB, 888x1088) Image search: [Google]
4.png
197 KB, 888x1088
>>
>>141907459
Not that guy but threads are usually left for after new chapters come out and we already had one recently.
>>
Does Warnis ever visit our threads
>>
File: midriffs.jpg (330 KB, 1100x1536) Image search: [Google]
midriffs.jpg
330 KB, 1100x1536
>>141908230
Well, just finished vol.12 and gonna read vol.13 on saturday. Magical girl crimson was cute.
>>
>>141910139
Start vol. 13 now, anon. Shizuka wiping out armies and scales demands it.
>>
I read all the post-anime translated LNs over the last week. Good stuff, too bad S2 never (though I'm not sure how they'd do S2 without giving it 2 cour or 1 cour + movie). Going to read the first 7 volumes this week.

One thing that did bug me though, and to be fair this is more of an issue with LNs in general, is how there always had to be a big dramatic boss fight in every single volume. Ends up feeling kind of repetitive and predictable, especially when you damn well know they're not going to kill off any of the main characters.
>>
>>141910972
Funny you say that considering the next vol. to be translated lacks any sort of boss fight and is pretty much just SoL.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.