[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any manga or anime that you just can't get enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: History_cover_image.jpg (880 KB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
History_cover_image.jpg
880 KB, 1112x1600
Are there any manga or anime that you just can't get enough of no matter how much you see of it?
Pic related, I know for a certainty that I have reread it over 50 times, but many more before I started counting as well.
>>
>>14190469
Strongest Man Kurosawa and Punpun.
>>
>>141904784
>Strongest Man Kurosawa
I really don't get the appeal of these kinds of comics. I guess I'm just not enough of a salary man.
Punpun is great though.
>>
>>141904698
yeah, dragonball z, and that is probably because of nostalgia. i have read some of historie, i enjoyed what i read.
>>
>>141904870
Made me cry really hard. The ending. Fuuuuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (653 KB, 1939x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
653 KB, 1939x1400
Hinamatsuri.
The jokes are solid, and I've yet to be dissapointed by a chapter. Too bad it rarely updates.
>>
>>141904698
One Piece. Got caught up with it around 2009--toward the end of the SHs vs. Oars fight in Thriller Bark--and I've read the series four separate times total between now and then.
>>
>>141905318
>>141904698
>>141904784
Same, senpaitachi
>>
>>141904698
>read manga for Alexander the Great
>Alex is the only character I don't like
>>
>>141907941
>read manga for alex
Why? Alexandros has been portrayed so many times, it's old had. Thank god we don't have to deal with the alex/hephaestion dynamic in the classic sense, any more of that and I'd puke.
That said, he was pretty cool in the last few chapters, bit of a psycho
>>
FMA
Berserk
Gensiken (before it was resumed).
Silver Nina.
>>
too many to count be it manga and anime.

usually for manga I name the mangaka rather than the manga
>>
Humonculus
>>
>>141906115
It's an adventure of a life time and the scale and length of it only adds emphasis
>>
Monogatari and Mushishi, sadly the latter one is already over.

>>141908196
Reading the FMA manga, which was one of the first anime I watched years ago, was so great. It totally destroyed my worries that I enjoyed it so much only because it was one of my firsts. The story flows so smoothly, the characters are actively progressing and Arakawa's management is genius, she handles its huge cast so well.
>>
>>141910617
Anyone that dislikes FMA is an idiot. it's the best entry level manga, period.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.