[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a character dies >the ending music starts up early and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>a character dies
>the ending music starts up early and plays as the main character screams their name and the camera pans up to the sky before finally cutting to the ED sequence
What shows have done this?
>>
K-On!
>>
Fafner is the first I can think of
>>
>>141897529
>Then his clone takes his place in the next episode.
>>
>>141897529
Sunrise fucking loves this trope don't they.
>>
>>141898078
That shit was beyond stupid. Would have made more sense to bring back Lockon as some brainwashed cyborg than to waste time with New Lock's shitty subplot where he randomly falls in love with the skittle bitch.
>>
>>141898477
>Lockon becomes the Char clone
Pls no
>>
File: shot0005.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0005.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Symphogear, I think.
Gunam IBO has a few good ones, if you don't mind some variation to the formula. If there's one thing I can give that show, it's pretty impactful character deaths, coupled with well-timed ED cues.
And Best Girl of the year so far.
>>
>>141898649
>Gunam IBO has a few good ones
Gut's brother dying with "ORPHAAAAAAAAAANS" kicking in was fucking great.
>>
>>141898649
Because other than Carta and Gaelio the rest of the characters in IBO were shit.
>>
File: Press F to pay respects.png (43 KB, 190x206) Image search: [Google]
Press F to pay respects.png
43 KB, 190x206
>>141898806
Say that to my fucking face, not online and see what happens.
>>
>>141897529
I swear Code Geass did this at least once.
>>
>>141898806
Orga when he isn't in his punished mode is also good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.