[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Anime you haven't watched, but want to only because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
ITT
Anime you haven't watched, but want to only because of the character design.
I'll start Nisekoi, Monogatari
>>
Hanekawa is shit, but the rest of Monogatari is worth it.
>>
>>141895862
>want to
If you actually wanted to, you wouldn't have made this thread. You'd be watching the bloody anime.
>>
>>141895908
Hanekawa is the best character.
>>
>>141896035
>bloody
Faggot.
>>
File: The world god only knows.jpg (42 KB, 225x314) Image search: [Google]
The world god only knows.jpg
42 KB, 225x314
>>141895862
Monogatari has been on my plan to watch list since I first started anime 3 years ago just because of the character design and art, still haven't started it because I want to bench watch the whole franchise, other than that maybe "The world God only knows"
>>
So...
Chitoge or Onodera?
>>
>>141896035
>bloody
>>
>>141896405
Ah yes, the act of bench-watching, I would to try that someday too.
>>
I want to watch Prisma Illya for the sexy lolis.
>>
>>141895862
Not anime but manga, it happens so often that I can't name every show.
>>
File: rin.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>141901927
I want to watch Fate for Rin's thick thighs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.