[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense i >Sensei (先生?) i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1441114554988.jpg (177 KB, 802x1201) Image search: [Google]
1441114554988.jpg
177 KB, 802x1201
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensei
>Sensei (先生?) is a Japanese honorific and word that is literally translated as "person born before another"
>the word is used as a title to refer to or address teachers, professors, professionals such as lawyers, CPA, doctors, politicians, clergymen, and other figures of authority.
>The word is also used to show respect to someone who has achieved a certain level of mastery in an art form or some other skill: accomplished novelists, musicians, artists and martial artists, for example, are addressed in this way.

Sensei is more than just a word to refer to a teacher, it's an expression of respect that betrays in what high esteem the Japanese hold their educators.

If that is true, if teachers are held in such high regard, then why is sensei never allowed to win the MC bowl?
>>
Because teachers are scum and they all deserve to die.
>>
>>141895163
Very few people are into violating women of such high regard.
>>
>>141895163
>If that is true,
You would know that if you weren't new as fuck.

>why is sensei never allowed to win the MC bowl?
There are sensei's that won.
But mostly, sensei is an old hag and nobody's got time for those.
>>
File: 1434587806078.jpg (60 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
1434587806078.jpg
60 KB, 560x840
>>141895228
>But mostly, sensei is an old hag and nobody's got time for those.
But old hags are kind and more tender lovers than younger girls
>>
>>141895410
I think I remember somebody saying
>Men want to be their partner's first experience, women want to be their partners' last one.
>>
>>141895200
Fuck you.
>>
How often is Sensei even a major character? Her winning would be out of left field. Plus it's kind of taboo.

Anyway, I'd prefer a series focus on MC and Sensei as an item than some fake harem.
>>
>>141896081
Often enough. Problem is with cakes in general.
Based Garo had the cake win at least. Couldn't tell you the last time an actual teacher won anything outside of Garden of Words but uncertain that counts.
>>
>>141895163
In Maison Ikkoku the main girl's dead husband was a teacher, and they got married short after she graduated from high school.
>>
File: Maya.jpg (276 KB, 600x871) Image search: [Google]
Maya.jpg
276 KB, 600x871
>>
File: 1441109562004.jpg (123 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1441109562004.jpg
123 KB, 1600x900
>>141896081
>Plus it's kind of taboo.
You mean like incest? That never stopped the shittorent of little sisters winning.
>>
>>141896081
It's generally either the Sensei is the only girl (not a harem), or the harem is comprised of exclusively older women (Due to authors taste).
Also some VNs include routes, though they're generally short extra routes rather then proper ones.
>>
>>141897169
Yeah, just we'll have to bide our time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.