[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take this whiny motherfucker any longer. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Stop Crying Faggot.png (1 MB, 1083x609) Image search: [Google]
Stop Crying Faggot.png
1 MB, 1083x609
I can't take this whiny motherfucker any longer.
I'm thinking of dropping the show because this little piece of shit is the most annoying, obnoxious faggot I've seen in a long time.
No, it doesnt mean anything that the author 'wants' him to be disliked, he's flat-out dragging the show down with how much time they waste on his half-assed obsession with becoming STRONGER THAN ANYBODY
If I see another shot of his ugly fucking face up close and his annoying ass bitch shrieks I swear to god.
>>
>>141865365
Stay mad Deku
>>
>>141865365
OP stop crying faggot
>>
the irony is that OP state of mind is literally how bakugo think to begin with
>>
>>141865365
It's boring anti-climatic clicheshit to begin with, so why haven't you dropped it already?
>>
File: 1343333873913.jpg (65 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1343333873913.jpg
65 KB, 418x359
Anime only pleb detected
>>
>>141865612
OP is right, Bakushit is ruining the series.
>>
>>141865698
He's like that in the manga too.
>>
>>141865365
HE WAS ONLY A PEBBLE
>>
>>141865365
TEME
>>
You should have dropped the show after 3 first episodes like the rest of us with good taste.
>>
>>141865971
But he changes its called character development
>>
Discount Accel
>>
>>141868058
No he doesn't change and it's normal, in the manga it isn't passed even a year how could anyone have changed. Jesus stop with this boku no hero character developement meme.
>>
>>141868309
whats wrong with you
>>
>>141868309
Reading comprehension is hard huh
>>
>>141865365
self-insert faggot like this anime

>inb4 manga pleb shitting on anime pleb cuz muh muhh manga
>>
the entire show is garbage
>>
>>141868309
The character development of Horikoshi is gradual and subtle. As you said, isn't passed even a year (and I hate story in which the characters change abruptly), but that does not mean everything is exactly as it was in the beginning. It's like these people that says Deku has not changed.

The pace of the anime is slow and it tends to drag things that in the manga happen faster. Only 12 episodes for a coming-of-age battle shonen, who had this idea?
>>
I just want to see him turn in to a villain and Deku beating the shit out of him, just make it happen.
>>
>>141868058
Too bad it's his sole personality trait and that he won't even have any character left soon.
>>
>>141869508
He already got captured by the villains and told them to fuck off.
>>
>>141865365
his anger is pretty justified, he's still under the impression that Deku was mocking him this entire time since he actually had an amazing quirk. The fact that Deku can't control his quirk only supports more of why he had to hide it in the first place. not to mention he's like 14 years old, a cluster fuck of hormones.
>>
>>141869507
Not that anon but he hasn't changed, the characters just learned how to work around him.
>>
>>141865365
Grow up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.