[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tall strong black guy in a world with only asian manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Real_life_Agil.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Real_life_Agil.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>tall strong black guy in a world with only asian manlets
>no girlfriend

I mean, I get why he never got every girl like he would realistically, but not even a single one?
>>
>>141851269
Hes married
>>
>>141851269
This desu senpai. Asians love big black dicks.
>>
>>141851282
/thread
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (77 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
77 KB, 654x702
>>141851269
>Tall strong black guy in a world of asians
>Bartender
>Not based Russian sushi worker
>>
>I get why he never got every girl like he would realistically
In Africa? They live in Japan you dummy
>>
>>141851269
How much better would SAO be if Agil was MC?
>>
>>141851269
Is he the only decent guy in SAO, he has a job, he has a wife and is actually happy with his life. Meanwhile every other dude who shows up is a rapist in waiting or a piece of shit loser. What's up?
>>
>>141852555
Gotta make that male self insert MC look better somehow
>>
>>141851269
Japanese sluts aren't lusting for big black cock like white skanks.

Also tall strong black guys are hardly the target audience of anime, so why him a character worth self inserting as?
>>
he has wife and kids
>>
>>141851269
Nips actually have standards
>>
Being a roneryfag depends on your outlook on life and your personal skills. And not least, your own willingness to pursue a relationship. You can be model handsome and be a massive handholdless sperg of a virgin. Same does not hold true for women, they're practically run by their biological instincts. The situation from it was during puberty becomes more or less reversed as you grow older and realize that your market value is dropping fast. We call them "christmas cakes" for a reason.
>>
>>141851269
Fuck off nigger
No one gives a fuck about you coals except for some american cucks.
>>
>>141853750
>he has wife and kids

And when the game ends and he wakes up, does he still?
>>
>>141853839
No dumbass, if you meet the official government criteria for being attractive, then the police will hold you down and force you to become a riajuu.
>>
>>141853870
The Eternal /pol/ strikes again
>>
>>141851269
Because Kirito is the alpha saving everyone while this guy is just a bartender
>>
>>141852930
>>141852555
I self insert as the nigga.
>>
>>141853959
Yes
>>
>>141851860
Literally nigger pepe
>>
>>141852555
Klein is a loser with women but he successfully led a guild and has a job and his own apartment so he's doing better than you. He could end up with Lizbeth if the author is willing to pry her off Kirito's dick.
>>
Agil is of pure African-American descent but was born and raised in Japan. He has a wife and no kids. However, he does have a bar that his wife faithfully ran in his absence. His wife is also a foreigner named Kathy.

I want to see his wife. I wonder if she's a white chick.
>>
What are some good animes/mangas with a black protagonist?
>>
>>141857119
Boku no Pico
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.