[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET DOWNS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: FillerON.jpg (79 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
FillerON.jpg
79 KB, 570x320
ITT: Post your recent anime dissapoints and why they hurt you just a little/lotta bits.

Picture related - i still cannot get over the pointless filler, and what the fuck was up with the MC not getting his own black nigger ? fucking waste.
>>
I dropped this show after an ep that had about twenty frames total

Did it get get a budget?
>>
>>141841453
I actually really liked the show.

As for the filler I just skipped it and just watched the last episode of that arc(Thank god I did that)
>>
>>141841688
All the budget went to a swimsuit scene
>>
>>141842110
the only good decision of the show
>>
One of the most underappreciated shows I've ever watched
>>
All that hype people were building up for Overlord and it turned out to be something on the level of SAO.
>>
>>141841453
>MC getting his own black trigger
Why is /a/ so full of Narutards?
>>
>>141843354
Fuck you WT still better than ShitaO
>>
>>141843411
so you wanted assimo to continue to be a shit ?
>>141843614
not even half way as gooderer mein trigger.
>>
>>141844056
yes
the fact that osamu bin mikumo isn't some superpowerful megane adds actual development and completely reshapes the tone of the manga

he's such a good mc because he actually has to work for his advances and they're that much more satisfying when he gets them
>>
>>141844286
i can handle him starting small and working his way up, butt what gets me asspained is the fact that at episode seventy farking three he is no bretter then a bottom tier b-rank agent.
>>
>>141844286
I understand how you feel. However I feel that Osamu's development is TOO slow. It feels like he's just not getting anywhere and will always be shit compared to everyone else permanently.

I really enjoyed having a weak MC for once until we reached 50 episodes in and he still felt like the weakest character in the series at which point it had gone from enjoyable to annoying. Now we are at episode 73 and he's still a useless shit.

I'm not looking for him to become some kind of awesome shounen MC complete with OP bullshit powers but a more dramatic improvement over these last 70 episodes to the point where he could at least go a little further towards approaching the strength level of the other agents would be nice.

An MC so overpowered that he's stronger than everyone he comes across is boring.

But so is an MC who is so weak that he can't beat anyone is just as boring.
>>
>>141846823
>In 3 months he's supposed to get stronger than soldiers that have been training for years
>When he has no special talent whatsoever

Ok.
>>
>>141846912
>Soldiers that have been training for years
>99 percent of these 'soldiers' are as young or younger than he is

How exactly does that work?

Like literally did they join when they were 5? With a couple of rare exceptions every character in this show is like 15 or younger.
>>
>>141846961
>*anon 1 casts logic*
>*anon 2 is immune*
>*anon 3 laughs*
ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha
>>
>>141846961
Most of the people he went up against have been in border longer than him and are older than him, everyone seems to forget that Osamu is middle schooler and only like 1 year older than Chika and only joined Border a couple of months earlier than her
>>
>>141848928
chika is so fucking useless
>>
>>141850107
Why didnt they make chika the shooter and osamu a strategic sniper?
>>
>>141844684
You need to pick up the manga
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.