[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she shit her diapers before this scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: i fucking cant.png (3 MB, 1609x1079) Image search: [Google]
i fucking cant.png
3 MB, 1609x1079
>she shit her diapers before this scene
>>
Come on Japan, you already made me a pedophile. Wasn't that enough?
>>
>>141832272
So is there no thread about the current episode? Why not?
>>
>>141832272
What is this scene even meant to be? She learned to fly?
>>
>>141835490
In. Fucking. Space. You know, something goku could only do after he became a God? Breathe in space that is.
>>
>>141832272
Can Saiyans even breath in space or could they only do that with God Ki as Gods dont need oxygen?
>>
File: sigh.png (615 KB, 864x473) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
615 KB, 864x473
>>141836066
Saiyans can breathe in space
>>
>>141835673
Is she actually breathing in space though?
>>
>>141835673
That's not space though, somehow. It's supposed to be just "upper atmosphere". Even in Battle of Gods movie, officially Goku never went to space either.

Super did add a scene where Goku and Beerus were there and still burning up the atmosphere just due to their power and had to rise even more in order to avoid that.
>>
>>141836129
Yes.
>>
>>141836118
No they fucking can't. Why do you think frieza blew up namek? He can breathe in space but Goku couldn't so he'd survive.
>>
Maybe she was just holding her breath for:a reeeeeally long time OPM style.
>>
>>141832272
>Someone just got a chub from this post
>>
>>141836118
Is this the actual sub
Please tell me this isn't the actual dialogue
>>
>>141836744
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>141836744
I mean, it's a fan sub, but yeah. Goku accidentally shook hands with his dick.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.