[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: deku.jpg (618 KB, 1304x908) Image search: [Google]
deku.jpg
618 KB, 1304x908
Will Deku ever be able to use 100% without harming himself before this manga gets canceled?
When will All Might die?
Why AfO gave his brother the power to stockpile power if his brother was opposing him? What was his objective?
Are Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki the top 3 of class A?
Will Deku start to use All Might's cape when he dies?
>>
>>141830904
No Deku will give All41 14All

he will activate the quirk and being that his entire body is shabby and already on the verge of breaking he will lose due to his entire body breaking
>>
File: img000019 (1).png (272 KB, 856x1250) Image search: [Google]
img000019 (1).png
272 KB, 856x1250
Maybe in the epilogue
Soon
Pity or to manipulate him for some future plan
Yes, although Tokoyami is potentially up there too
Eventually
>>
>>141830904
Go fuck your self Frodo
>>
>>141830904
>before this manga gets canceled
Nice thread buddy.
>>
>>141830904
>Will Deku ever be able to use 100% without harming himself before this manga gets canceled?
No
>>
>>141830904
>Will Deku ever be able to use 100% without harming himself before this manga gets canceled?
Probably.
>When will All Might die?
I like him but hopefully soon.
>Why AfO gave his brother the power to stockpile power if his brother was opposing him? What was his objective?
Who knows.
>Are Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki the top 3 of class A?
Definitely, Deku will obviously end up being the strongest but between Todoroki and Bakugou I feel like Todoroki has the most potential.
>Will Deku start to use All Might's cape when he dies?
That's too old fashioned.
>>
>>141830904
>Will Deku ever be able to use 100% without harming himself?
Hopefully not if this manga wants to stay intresting

>When will All Might die?
If not now then by the next major villain

>Why AfO gave his brother the power to stockpile power if his brother was opposing him? What was his objective?
Probably something cliche like he wanted to be beaten all along, or have someone able to oppose him or to be entertained

>Are Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki the top 3 of class A?
Easily, but who knows maybe down the road some edgeGod/superstar will show up and rocket through the ranks showing them whats up

>Will Deku start to use All Might's cape when he dies?
Capes are not /fa/
>>
File: aWujT3Q.jpg (110 KB, 695x495) Image search: [Google]
aWujT3Q.jpg
110 KB, 695x495
Do you guys consider Deku a good character?
Why/why not?
I can't find any good reason why we should consider him a well written and overall good character.
>>
>>141832556
Like, i obviously related to him and that's probably the point but i can't find anything besides that.
>>
>>141830904
His brother was frail. All might doesn't know if AfO gave him the quirk out of kindness or to get him on his side.

It stockpiles power so it would definitely help his brother become less frail I guess. Like every action giving him XP and not having to worry about losing gains by not working out.
>>
File: k019.jpg (219 KB, 869x1287) Image search: [Google]
k019.jpg
219 KB, 869x1287
Is this when the madman truly made his appearance known to the world?
>>
is there a possibility it gets cancelled?
>>
>>141833275
That is literally exactly what happened

And then no one wanted to hire him because his quirk was too self destructive and he deliberately provoked Todoroki into beating him
>>
I'm kinda worried that he'll have better control after All Might death but it's gonna be a time skip. All though I am wondering about AM death with the anime airing if he'd do something so big with it gaining momentum. Maybe just everyone seeing weak AM
>>
>>141833379
No, it's fairly popular.
>>
>>141832556
He's okay, a bit generic at times but I guess that has more to do with the manga development than the character itself.
>>
>>141833379
No.
>>
>>141833379
It's top 5 in rankings since it's inception
>>
>>141833684
>>141833758
>>141833910
Oh so op is retarded. Yea I heard somewhere that it was very popular, but I wasn't a 100% sure. Thanks anons.
>>
>>141830904
Let's see, he will probably be able to use OfA during the final saga. Also the whole stockpile thing was a miscalculation of the bad guy, I mean would you give that kind of abilitybto someone that can pass his powers to a different person?
Still I don't get why if OfA it's pass from person to person it's still only a physical skill, I would've thought something like that to be on the same level of AfO.
>>
>>141832556
Yes, he has good characterization: his character is consistent, there's justification to his action/behavior, his development is not forced (as in the author hasn't rewritten his personality), and he's an underdog.
>>
>>141832556
He can be batshit insane or completely retarded but at least it's all within character, so I'm okay with it. Good character.
>>
>>141832556
I think Deku is a good character.
The early chapters established a lot of positive character traits without going through the typical "he's a secret genius" or " he's naturally gifted". He's smart, hardworking, earnest, and genuinely wants to help people, though as the story has progressed we've seen a lot of the flaws he has in those same traits. He overdrived and fucked himself up bad against Todoroki and Muscleman because he was so dead set on helping someone in those situations.

Honestly I know the rhetoric is
>shounen MC
>good character
but even if Deku isn't perfectly written every chapter in his dialogue or his actions the concept behind his character is pretty solid and Hori does a generally good job of keeping him in line with that.
>>
>>141832556
i feel him, like somebody like this dude would exist, besides the OfA he isn't retarded as fuck or edgy as fuck. I can't see him being generic but his personality is generic, is like the same shit but better.
>>
How do WSJ manga get cancelled? They are sold as a package so how do they figure out the weak links?
>>
>>141835237
Volume Sales for a series.
>>
>>141835237
Because they sell poorly.

>inb4 ranking
Nah
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.