[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goku is fucking WEAK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 416x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 416x408
Goku is NOT all powerful you FUCKING CHILDREN

He is not even close to being able to take on Superman. He can't even go into space because Vegeta almost drowned him once, and the scenes where he was in "space" where actually just the planets outer atmosphere you fucking retards. He's been cut by simple swords and he would die instantly if he ever fought against someone with the likes of Superman. Goku is the gayest character of all time and if he was shot in the face with a gun he would die
>>
>>141830081
If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, you will go your whole life thinking it's useless.
>>
File: troll detected.png (143 KB, 417x401) Image search: [Google]
troll detected.png
143 KB, 417x401
>>141830081
>eta almost drowned him once, and the scenes where he was in "space" where actually just the planets outer atmosphere you fucking retards. He's been cut by simple swords and he would die
>>
>>141830081
Is that you, superman?
>>
>>141830081

Depends on which Superman. The weakest Superman who was still Superman was from the animated cartoon series, where he was knocked out by a regular missile. Pretty sure Yamcha could take him out.
>>
>>141832540
The weakest Superman is original Superman. He couldn't fly and could be killed by an armor piercing shell
>>
>>141830081
>if he was shot in the face with a gun he would die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV6viw5xTug
>>
>>141830395
But the fish IS useless
>>
>>141833204
bet you can't swim better than a fish faggot.

Do you even breath underwater?

kys
>>
>>141830081
>Goku is weak
>because he can't beat superman
>wowitsfucking nothing
We are talking about the guy who can lift infinity and has become God with every DC power in one storyline.
>>
>>141830081
By Super he can go toe to toe with actual gods.
>>
>>141830081
Dude you are comparing someone that actually trains to become stronger with someone that was created to be the strongest for no good reason. Heck, the only time I actually saw Superman training was during the time he was in the sun.
>>
>>141830081
I can disprove all that shit
>can't breathe in space
he doesn't need to, he's done it before. also, DB has power creep like no other, which means a feat that was impressive two episodes ago is fucking nothing two weeks later
>been cut by simple swords
no he hasn't
https://youtu.be/699fEigPxhc
this is literally the first thing to even happen in the series, and since then he has grown dozens upon dozens of ORDERS stronger.

and yes, i know this is bait.
>>
>>141830081
https://youtu.be/XRX1ZpigqGY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.