[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people hating him so much ? As though he's irredeemable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x698
Why are people hating him so much ? As though he's irredeemable or something like that.. everything he said in 305 was definitely childish but understandable to a certain degree. I think everyone's too hung up on the whole 'he's totally David' thing
>>
Wouldn't mind him ruling the world if it's all like Sindria desu.

Too bad the author ruined the setting with all this garbage modern technology.
>>
>>141826799
True da
>>
Honstly, they should go back to dungeon crawling.
>>
File: 015.png (243 KB, 715x1124) Image search: [Google]
015.png
243 KB, 715x1124
>>141826687
because he'll steal his waifu's djinn
>>
>>141829491
Sinbads manga exists for this purpose.
>>
File: 42698081_p2.jpg (205 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
42698081_p2.jpg
205 KB, 1000x688
They hate him because all their waifus' panties get soaked when they see him.

>>141826799

This. I was sold an arabic dungeon crawling fantasy adventure. I got marxism 101: babbys first "capitalism is evil" lecture and some shitty steampunk. babanomics worst arc.

>>141829638

What a sore loser. That's why I love him. A man who is happy to be cucked by his wife is a faggot.
>>
>>141830510
this guy gets it
>>
i dont, he is great
aladdin might be right tho but i understand sinbad completely and i would do the same
>>
Just finished the anime

Should I read the manga from chapter 1, or is there a solid starting point post-anime?
>>
>>141834166
People would probably tell you too read the starts but you probably can't be asked to see the same shit so pick up from chap 196
>>
>>141834166
>Should I read the manga from chapter 1
Yes
Don't listen to this dumbass >>141834253
>>
>>141834416
I'm just telling him what he wants to hear.

If he really wanted to read from the start he would have done it without asking.

Besides that retarded shit at the end of S1 with alibaba the rest was pretty faithful barring it's QUALITY moments.
>>
>>141833963
Do what? Think you should live forever and force your will on the rest of the world because you're special? Humans aren't gods and so long as someone with a human brain is given that level of power and control it will only lead to bad things no matter what you personally may believe. David failed, Solomon failed and soon Sinbad will fail. If you want true peace then do it correctly and completely remove humanties desire to hate, to kill and to spite others, Oh, don't forget to remove that peaky survival instinct too so they don't use their brand new tech and magic to creat nukes or some other hellish device that only brings about death and suffering.
>>
File: H8NtDMXCb38.jpg (31 KB, 320x373) Image search: [Google]
H8NtDMXCb38.jpg
31 KB, 320x373
>>141834593
Well, it would create what i consider to be an utopy. And also, Solomon didnt fail, he quitted because he thought the same as your or Aladdin, and David didnt fail either but instead is making a work in progress through Sinbad. Also, while Sinbad probably wont be able to remove hatred itself he would be able to modify fate so as no wars or nuclear attacks ever occur.

So, while i agree taking out the free will of humanity and making everyone follow your own beliefs is somewhat boring or evil, its still an utopia. And Sinbad is not David, who burned children alive, but a sensible and good minded guy to an extent. So is not as if he plans to create a world of pain.
>>
>>141834553
I'll confirm that. I wouldn't read nearly 200 chapters if it isn't noticeably different from the anime.
>>
File: Sinbad.full.1845646.jpg (212 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Sinbad.full.1845646.jpg
212 KB, 600x1067
You know I kind of understand why people would dislike him now that he's revealed his true ideals, but why before? There was nothing to warrant so much hate for him before this recent chapter.
>>
>>141826687
Because people're stupid. They're either stubborn moralfags who can't tolerate anything different to their moral guide book or jealous cunts like that white dragon who are envious of David's power and fear him just because he's too powerful.
>>
>>141826687
>Why are people hating him so much ?
Stop being fucking retarded. He's one of the most well like characters in series, stop spamming this stupid meme.
>>
>>141834593
>David failed
Since when? His plan is just beginning to take shape. Before you say anything about the failed Alma Torran, it's part of David's plan, he already determined to destroy it in order to create a new utopia, which is the current magi world.
>>
Remind me why all his buddies besides that manlet left him again? Kinda sad.
>>
>>141835057
this guy gets it
>>
>>141835848
people hated him before?.. and his true ideals aren't far removed from what hes' been saying all along its a natural progression and probably unfounded as his rise to power was swift. its very possible he will eventually see he doesn't need to be as dictatorish as he is now. but if people are hating him because the author is pushing this David parallel its silly because theres nothing about his behavior so far that cant be redeemed
>>
i cant imagine how anyone could hate anyone with such a delicious lower half
>>
>>141826799
>modern technology
You mean fantasy technology.
>>
>>141826687
>>141826687
>but understandable to a certain degree
No it's understandable from the mouth of a narcissistic teenager.
Even then it doesn't stop it from being stupid.

So when a grown up, supposedly 'leader of the world' guy says it, it's way way too retarded.
>>
>>141837424
this a manga homie.. chill
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.