[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fix Kirito? Seems like he's the main issue of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Kirito tea.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Kirito tea.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
How do you fix Kirito? Seems like he's the main issue of the series.
>>
>>141824250
Just don't watch Sword Art Online.
>>
Give him a realistic struggle or enemy for him to fight and improve against. Instead of just having him show up and beat everything.
>>
>>141824250
Make him a trap
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x232
>>141824250
You really want to know how to do SAO correctly?
Go back.
Go back to the pilot, and scrap the ideas for the characters and harem aspectscompletely. Jump outside the "clichè videogameland" and instead focus more upon the trauma and PTSD that would realistically come from this situation of "held against their will".
More medieval setting instead of super awesome mega Gary Stu weapon of magical friendship and dreams.
Also change difficulty to Grangar - tier. An army nessecary to kill 1 ogre/troll.
>>
>>141824250

a personality would help
>>
>>141824494
>Also change difficulty to Grangar - tier. An army nessecary to kill 1 ogre/troll.

Then it would just be boring as fuck and the story would move too slow.
>>
It's written by a hack-writer. You can't fix when it's the writer's own skill at display.
Same with Tokyo Ghoul or Erased
>>
>>141825060
I said difficulty not pacing you fuckwit.
>>
>>141825459
no fuck you an army for 1 ogre would be too slow. How the fuck these niggas gonna level up to raid a boss. Especially considering there is 100 floors.

They'll get to the top by the time one piece gets to it's 8th time skip/
>>
>>141824498
I think abridged fixed that part.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.