[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that fucking ending fucking hell, never yet in my life I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Boku dake ga Inai Machi - 12.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Boku dake ga Inai Machi - 12.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>that fucking ending

fucking hell, never yet in my life I wanted classic good ending so much. I know I should like it because it is more "realistic" than classy and cheesy cliche anime ending but fuck it
>>
Can you repeat that in English?
>>
>>141820909
FEELS

better?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
File: fucking nigger.gif (468 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fucking nigger.gif
468 KB, 500x281
>>141821191
>>
>>141820824
Just kill me already
>>
I don't get why people think the ending was sad. He saves the girl, saves his mom, gets the killer. Sure he was in a coma for a long time, but he had already previously lived those 15 years
>>
>>141821792
>spends 5 episodes saving the girl and building super-cute relationships with her
>gets fucked up in the end and did not end up with the spoken girl

seriously like what the actual fuck
RIFLE
WALL
GUN
SHOOTING
etc
>>
>>141821191
Oh wow
>>
File: 1181.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1181.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
The roof scene was a fucking joke.

>Jump into this safety net.
What kind of shit is this, All the hard work it created to be ruined by a shitty ending.
>>
>>141822036
He doesn't even know anything about her. They were friends as kids. That's not an adult relationship, only fucking pedos were shipping 12 year olds
>>
>>141822328
>They were friends as kids. That's not an adult relationship, only fucking pedos were shipping 12 year olds
The fuck are you on about?
Sure, there was no love relationships at their age but their romantic ones were blossoming. It was literally all over the fucking series. Over time it could grew up into something bigger if that fucking episode did not end how it ended and kid id not get fucked into coma.
>>
File: candyman.webm (3 MB, 1049x590) Image search: [Google]
candyman.webm
3 MB, 1049x590
>>
>>141820824
I had a fucking great laugh when I finished Erased.
>>
>>141822326
The manga ending wasn't great either, but it was still better than the anime ending.
>>
>>141825561
what the differences?
>>
>>141825708
Too many to list. A lot more times passes, the final showdown isn't even at the hospital and Satoru isn't on a wheelchair
>>
>>141826015
He wasn't in a wheelchair or in acome at all?

Can you at least list a few from the top of your head?

i assume the cuck part is still there, tho?
>>
>>141826402
From what I can remember:
Two comas
Airi is more relevant/time wasting
Sensei did keep killing people after skipping town
Senseis keikaku is to lure Satoru and Cancer-chan to the woods
Satoru and Sensei fall off a bridge where best boy Kenya is waiting
Scene under the bridge with Airi happens
>>
>>141827014
>tfw still cucked

literally constant mad 100%
GOD
DAMMIT

fuck this gay earth gonna sleep myself to death
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.