[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADVENTURE OF SINBAD/MAGI THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Use me.png (150 KB, 715x1124) Image search: [Google]
Use me.png
150 KB, 715x1124
Chapter 104 out of SenseScans.

What did you think about it?

>Didn't even need to manipulate her, she straight up offers herself for him to use to reach his ideals
>Still shocks him because it wasn't by his terms and he was too arrogant thinking he wouldn't lose
>>
File: Lonely.png (135 KB, 715x552) Image search: [Google]
Lonely.png
135 KB, 715x552
Also can't help but think how ironic it is that Zepar thinks like this, and goes to become Sinbad's user, who willingly fucks with others and makes enemies out of then to get his way.

Can't really agree to his view that a king must live a lonely existance.
>>
>>141816562

I don't think djinns have anything to say against their user once they have accepted him/her besides I don't see how Sinbad fucking with others have to do what Zepar said.
>>
>>141817499
In the sense that betrayal could lead to said king's death. He is assimilating everyone into his powerhouse economics, and sure, he only has his most trusted ones near his side, but what's to stop the ones he's uniting under his banner from rebelling against him for wanting to stay autonomous?

Al-thamen would have a field day with the amount of black rukh produced. So in a way you could call it allies betraying him, only they came to that status by having no other choice.
>>
>>141817754

That's true but that speech was directed at his household members. I also wouldn't call people who are in his economic automatically his allies and more like partners.
>>
Can a Djinn be transferred to another owner? There must be more here that the author isn't telling us yet, but that's another thing that makes Magi/Sinbad so fucking interesting.
>>
>>141819760
Maybe after her death, the Djinn simply went back to the dungeon and Sinbad ended up clearing it.
>>
>>141816403
Who would expect Gary Stu Sinbad to lose?
Im pretty much liking this series much more then the main one.
>>
>>141820859
>Gary Stu Sinbad
Retard
>>
Sinbad no bouken anime starts the new content next week.
>>
>>141821092
He is.
>>
>>141822374
>Retard
>He is.
Glad we agree.
>>
>>141822470
You think Sinbad is a retard?
>>
>>141822568
Bad reading comprehension? I'm talking about the buzzword spamming dumbass here >>141820859
>>
>>141816403
>Adventures of David
>>
>>141822691
>Bad reading comprehension?
Coming from
>>141822470
Kek.
>>
>>141816403
can we just skip to the pat where sinbad solves everything and everyone praises him etc

its getting kinda stale and we all know where this is heading, more shonenshit battles, less shonenshit, more cucking, less cucking, doesn't really matter so might as well just go for the obvious conclusion
>>
>>141822734
>Retard
>He is.

>Bad reading comprehension
Are you retarded?
>>
>>141822837
>Sinbad is a Gary Stu
>He is
You certainly are.
>>
>>141822329
So you're blind as well as retarded?
>>
>>141822691>>141821092

Sinbad himself think of himself to be some kind of superior Human being in the series he even say he should be the one true ruler in magi world so how about you fuck off?
>>
>>141823107
I may type like a retarded but
my point still stands.
>>
>>141823107
>Confirmed for not knowing what Gary Stu means
Fuck off retard

>>141822992
meant to reply >>141822923
>>
>>141823107

A Gary Stu is someone who's strong from the get go and just is.

Sinbad worked his way there while fucking up. He's now pretty much fixed the world and has all the djinn equips, name a person more fit to rule who won't half ass it and knows what he's doing.

>inb4 no one should

Yeah that worked out fine in the past right?
>>
>>141823287
>No one should

Didn't ugo explicitly tell all the Djinns that he thought that Solomon's wish for a world without a leader was wrong and that the world should have someone just and good that would lead then? I don't think they're really questioning this it this late into the game. Unless they go back to letting everyone guide their own kingdom and let more than one culture rise instead of unifying it all, which i guess may end up happening.
>>
>>141823201
>Confirmed for not knowing what Gary Stu means

You can deny all you want, until you stop speed reading this discussion here has no point .
>>
>>141823287
Since chapter one of this Spin off baby Sinbad had some kind of mysterious power that could foresee which path is the correct choice.
>>
>>141823758
I don't have to deny anything, you're an idiot that needs to learn how to google shit.
>>
>>141816562
Zepar's new vessel is a ring. Think about what it could mean after Serendine's inevitable death.
>>
>>141823839
Yeah it helped him off real good in the slave arc where he was made to be a literal slave for ages until he sorted himself out much later while outside help was involved.

Oh yeah he was shown the correct path to winning this debate too huh?

Either way he's not someone like Tatsuya or Izayoi who are just broken from the start so fuck off.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.