[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you read this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (369 KB, 1083x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.png
369 KB, 1083x1600
Have you read this?
>>
I was going to wait for the illuminati (or whoever it was) tank scanlations since the quality was good, but there's been no releases in ages.

I've taken a quick glance at the chapters that have been release and the quality didn't seem to be near as good. But I might cave in soon, I can't wait forever.
>>
Has the author learned how to draw faces yet
>>
>>141807781
I read it last night from chapter 1 to chapter 110 (the latest released). It's worth it. Around chapter 80ish some other group took over so the quality is really low, but they come back around chapter 90. I don't know what happened.

It's still worth it, the mystery of the island is about to be revealed.
>>
Suicide island? Oh yes.
I got so fucking butthurt over how villain was killed off and how many chapters it took to get there that I dropped it and will never came back.
>>
>>141807825
But Kai and Sawada are still alive. What villain are you talking about?
>>
>>141807856
Raws, anon.
>>
>>141807856
Raws. Sei finally mans up and tries to kill Sawada. Sawada gets eaten by sharks instead.
>>
>>141807918
Oh? I've only been reading the english translations. So I've only read up to chapter 110.

Hope Sei is the one who deals the killing blow desu.

Also Tomo should be killed off.
>>
>>141807978
Prepare your anus then.
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 640x960
Yes, I caught up a while ago but I'm about 6 chapters behind now. Either the dogs going to die or the guy who gave him the dog is gonna return as a lawless by stealing or some shit and based Arrowbro is going to have to cover for him, calling it now. I want Arrowbro, Bandannabro, their respective hoes, and the dog to just ditch the group to live deep in the forest away from the bullshit. If you like Kys Island you should skim a few of Asano Inio's works.
>>
>>141807972
>>141808000
>Tomo finally gets his boypussy pounded
>the first one who accepts him is a cannibal tyrant, who gets eaten by sharks
Calling it now, Tomo is about to commit sodoku.
>>
>>141808138
>>the first one who accepts him
Literally nobody in the old camp voiced a single complaint about his sexuality or gender identity. In fact most people he knew went out of their way to support him as best they could. And even if they hadn't been fucking fantastic friends it still doesn't excuse that he sided with a cannibalistic serial rapist just for the sake of getting his ass stuffed. He's a goddamn terrible piece of shit human being.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x960
>>141807800
Fucking kek, you do have a point though.

I like series like this because the art style keeps moe shitters away.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.