[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>these are the GTO scans Just kill me now. Why did this great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 986.jpg (187 KB, 728x1176) Image search: [Google]
986.jpg
187 KB, 728x1176
>these are the GTO scans
Just kill me now.

Why did this great manga get such a dumbass scanlator?
>>
What is the clone tool?

What is the eyedropper and paintbrush/rectangle tool?

What is common fucking sense?
>>
Hello newness.
>>
>mu muh quality scans

they do the hard work for free you illiterate cantintomoon autistic piece of shit.

> just kill me now
do it, faggot!
>>
why did you not volunteer to scan, clean and translate /a/non?
>>
it's simple OP

take this scanlation

download the original

and rip this translation word for word and replace it yourself. No one is going to know unless you publish, and nothing is going to happen if you do because they have no copyright on the material.
>>
>>141805876
Good scanlations exist, but I can't remember where I got them. Keep looking for them.
>>
File: gto0034.jpg (89 KB, 728x379) Image search: [Google]
gto0034.jpg
89 KB, 728x379
Distracting colors, they are.
>>
File: onidzuku.jpg (346 KB, 1600x1360) Image search: [Google]
onidzuku.jpg
346 KB, 1600x1360
>>141806498
>Onidzuku-sensei
>>
>>141805876
Someone scanned the old tokyopop release a while back so you don't actually have to deal with this anymore.
>>
>>141805876
Jesus fuck, this should be a placeholder, not the actual fucking thing
>>
>>141807508
The tokyopop release was pretty bad for some of the early chapters. Like they were trying to decide how much they should soften/censor before saying fuck it halfway through
>>
[cooking? sound]
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.