[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: capped.jpg (55 KB, 778x635) Image search: [Google]
capped.jpg
55 KB, 778x635
It's been three years and only ten chapters released

Anon will have to commit sudoku at this rate
>>
File: 1327121169118.jpg (303 KB, 902x896) Image search: [Google]
1327121169118.jpg
303 KB, 902x896
I've realised just now summer is coming
>>
>>141804433
I just watched the first Golden Age arc movie
That was fucking horrible.
Why the fuck did they skipped the beginning and have all the battles be crappy CGI?
>>
>>141804710
from what I've heard, the best thing about those movies is the eclipse, but I have no desire to watch them so i might be wrong
>>
>>141804433
I think you are new, and have not experienced enough waits to not care.

Becoming numb over the years, that excitement borders on scepticism. Refer to people that celebrated off the boat, a few knew that the pacing wasn't going to continue.
>>
>>141804732
There's no way in hell I'm watching the other two movies after that garbage.
I'm extremely cautious of the Conviction arc anime now.
>>
>>141804732
The Eclipse isn't as horror-laden as in the manga, but because Casca learning how to count to behelit looked more like NTR than actual rape a lot of dicks were pleased.
>>
>>141804899
what the fuck are you trying to convey...
>>
Could Guts beat M.D. Geist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo
>>
>>141806053
He's just a soldier.
>>
>>141804710
>Why the fuck did they skipped the beginning
As someone who saw the movies before reading the manga, that was a good call. The rise and fall of Griffith was less shitty without the first Femto-Guts encounter and hooked me well.
So, fuck your shit opinion.
>>
>>141804899
This. It´s like my numb is numb.
>>
>>141806153
What do you mean, less shitty? I can see the pros and cons of knowing what happens to Griffith going into the arc, but you still should.
>>
>>141804648
Time flies.
>>
>>141806153
>As someone who saw the movies before reading the manga
Your opinion means nothing.
>>
File: Skull_Knight.jpg (155 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Knight.jpg
155 KB, 960x600
Before the manga ends, I hope Miura will tell us before the story of the Skull Knight.

I wouldnt mind if he writes a new Golden Age-esque arc to explain the story of Skelly, Void, Old Midland, the Angels that destroyed Midland and the First Eclipse
>>
>>141809561
What you just mentioned is enough, isn't it?
>>
>>141809622

Nope. I forgot the story of Skelly and Flora, the Berserker Armor, and the first encounter with Zodd.

Now that I think of it, Zodd is 300 years old, and recognizes the Berserker Armor from the Skull Knight... So does that mean that Skelly spent 600 years wearing the armor? Assuming he was from the time of Old Midland.
>>
>>141809809
Why does it need to be elaborated on, though? We know what happens, what consequences it had, and how it effects what's happening now. It wouldn't be prudent to go back and show it in more depth, as any remaining questions it brings up aren't pressing to the plot.

As a sequel, maybe.
>>
>>141809561
>Miura does a gaiden about Skelly instead of working on Berserk.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.