[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: digimon tamers rika.png (1 MB, 930x734) Image search: [Google]
digimon tamers rika.png
1 MB, 930x734
what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>141793151
edge
>>
>>141793151
Her Biomerge Digievolution wasn't done using CGI.
>>
>>141793151

she was a furry
>>
>>141793151
broken heart?
>>
>>141793151
Her and Izumi/Zoe manage to be lewder than 02 Hikari
>>
>>141793151

Didn't get enough Vitamin Dick.
>>
>>141796512
Who would dick her? Shinji-lite and his dorky friends? Asexual chink? Ryo? Renamon?
>>
Teenage mother and Daddy issues.
>>
>>141793151
She auditioned for Adventure 02, but didn't get in. However they liked her enough to put her in the next one, but she read the script and found it full of crying and tearjerking in general, hated it, but needed the money enough to be in it anyway. It's because she hates the whole 'everybody cries' concept that she's such a bitch throughout.
>>
>>141793151
OP, I don't know how to break this to you but 3DPD girls who don't have good relationships with their parents exist and they are edgy little cunts just like her.

It's a case of art mirroring life here.
>>
>>141796668
Guilmon
>>
>>141793151
Nothing.
>>
>>141793151
she was a professional trading card player while her mom wanted her to be a fashion designer
>>
>>141793151
Maybe she a bit serious and mean and very werid.
>>
>>141793151
Pineapple hair.
>>
>>141802621
THAT CANT BE ALLOWED
>>
>>141802621
I don't remember seeing those nipples when I was watching this as a kid.
>>
File: ruki_and_mum.jpg (23 KB, 196x239) Image search: [Google]
ruki_and_mum.jpg
23 KB, 196x239
>>141793151
Rika's mom kept pushing her wishes on and projecting herself onto Rika all her life, so the identity-versus-role-confusion conflict that we usually experience as teenagers manifests in Rika early on.

She establishes her identity becoming the "queen" of the Digimon card game, a game that's dominated by boys, which challenges her identity and creates further role confusion. Naturally, this means that she's put off by boys. Notice that she's never mean to Jeri, though you could partially scapegoat that since Jeri validates her identity by being the only girl she knows with an interest in the Digimon card game. I could also go into her partner Renamon being the accepting mother she never had.

It's fiction, I know, but the writer Konaka loves his psychological subtleties.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.