[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with medaka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 163881.jpg (40 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
163881.jpg
40 KB, 225x350
Replace the protagonist of the last anime you watched with medaka

how boring it becomes?
>>
>>141792141
Immensely.
>>
>boku no hero academia
I really really like this
>>
>Kabaneri

Show is unwatchable
>>
The last anime I watched was One Punch Man. I supposed Medaka would have to try a little, but the end result would be the same. I would be a lot less funny though.
>>
>>141792141
Big order

made more sense
>>
>>141792141
Nothing changes, I guess.
>>
>>141792141
Akatsuki no Yona. She saves the king from getting stabbed and ends the show in one episode.

Nice post time.
>>
Haruhi. Its there really going to be any different
>>
>>141792141
Photokano
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>141792141
Is this implying that the series is boring? I was thinking about starting it soon after i found out the monogatari series guy did the medaka anime.
>>
>>141792641
She kisses everyone in the S.O.S.
>>
>>141793074
No. The series is awesome. Medaka herself however is an unlikeable cunt. But that's the point.
>>
>>141793074
>>141793181
And read the manga. Anime is good but stops right before the best parts.
>>
>Luluco
Fuckin awful
>>
>Big Order
Medaka uses Onshin mode to defeat her most powerful adversary yet, that fucking jazz music, and overpowers Edgy's dad and fixes all of Japan's problems.
>>
>>141793074
She is a mary sue for the sake of being a mary sue. Think, Saitama or Onii-sama, but as a girl.
>>
>>141792141
I've never watched the show, but I just busted a nut to her. Is it worth a watch?
>>
>>141792141
Baccano
just about every charcter is medaka
>>
It would actually be a downgrade in power
I watched sakamoto
>>
>>141793961
If you managed to bust a nut to the most unsexy girl in the whole series then I suggest you not pick it up. You might dehydrate yourself.
>>
>>141793856
Not remotely similar to either. OPM keeps its tongue firmly in cheek and has fun with the idea. Madoka THINKS it does too. Onii-sama is honest and direct about what it is.
>>
Medaka dies horribly against low-tier bad guys.

Guess the anime.
>>
>>141792456
It won't be funny anymore. That's a huge change.
>>
>>141795486
¿Dark souls: the animation?
>>
>>141796581
>>>/v/
>>
>>141792141
>Replace Luluco with Medaka

Overjustice goes insane and tries to kill her but because Medaka is pretty much overpowered satire sue this does not end well.

That or the entire universe wages war against Medaka
>>
File: hxh.jpg (85 KB, 945x532) Image search: [Google]
hxh.jpg
85 KB, 945x532
Hunter x Hunter
I'd like to see it
>>
Medaka-chan wa Itsumo Kedaruge
>>
>>141792141
Not by that much honestly.
>>
>>141792141
I'd sure end up fapping a lot more.

Watching Medaka Box was tiresome.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.