[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this show filled with grown men that cry about everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 113.jpg (84 KB, 880x580) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
84 KB, 880x580
Why is this show filled with grown men that cry about everything
>>
File: kencry.jpg (84 KB, 619x595) Image search: [Google]
kencry.jpg
84 KB, 619x595
A child like you will never understand manly tears.
>>
>>141791514
It's one show about how love works with passionate men.
>>
>>141791514
One of the main themes of the movie is about how it's alright even for unstoppable Kung-Fu manly men to feel emotions like love and sadness.
>>
File: theoden.png (174 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
theoden.png
174 KB, 500x200
>>141791589
All tears are manly, so long as the one crying them is.
>>
File: raining.png (313 KB, 684x938) Image search: [Google]
raining.png
313 KB, 684x938
It's manly to cry
>>
>>141791514
Being cold and heartless makes you weaker. It's sorrow and compassion that make you human, and strengthens your resolve to fight.
>>
>>141791514
>fated to kill your full blooded brother
>must defend yourself from everyone to keep your title
>shown as the bad guy to everyone, being misunderstood throughout the whole series
>is fated to fight his other brother who also has his title

He has every right to shed tears.
>>
Embracing your emotions is manly, faggot.
>>
>>141794551
naruto pls
>>
>>141794607
shit man, HnK did it first
It's the original Shonen manga
>>
>>141794675
That and Seiya pretty much formed shonen to what it now is.
>>
>>141791589
>kenshiro cries twice in the manga
>kenshiro cries every 3 episodes in the anime

At least he didn't cry during Souther I guess.
>>
>>141791514
Because it's a show about grown men that cry about everything.
>>
>>141794764
As much as HnK codified shonen, I think the first few parts of JJBA (especially part 2) helped make "wacky" a part of it that it still hasn't lost.
>>
>>141794802
filler gives you enough time to add more things to be sad about
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.