[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly the big, strong delinquent baseball player now likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda.jpg (434 KB, 1200x735) Image search: [Google]
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda.jpg
434 KB, 1200x735
Suddenly the big, strong delinquent baseball player now likes Naruse.

Where the hell did this development come from? So what did you lot think of Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda? I feel like it rushed through a lot of material, they could've easily turned this into a one or two cour anime series and it would've been perfect. Still enjoyed the movie a lot but I feel like they could've done a lot more with the whole thing.

Kyoani series when?
>>
Never seen this but I can already tell I would hate the mc.
>>
nice commentary on japan's mental health situation. this bitch needed a therapist not a boyfriend. but seriously, this movie blows.
>>
>>141791044

What did you think of the opening where Naruse finds out her dad is going to a love hotel with another woman?
>>
Worth watching mainly for Inori Minase.
>>
Are they sucking invisible dicks?
>>
>>141791044

Reminds me of that one other movie where the girl is Chunni and ends up getting a boyfriend to solve all her mental health problems.
>>
>>141791292
Whats the name of the one you are thing about?
>>
>>141791130
thought it was funny. even funnier was the development afterwards on the part of the parents. it's to be expected in anime for parents to have their problems shafted so the teen can have their cute tear jerker coming of age story.
>>
>>141791438

I think it started with an A, Aiura or something? I can't remember, it was that forgettable. All I recall is the ending scene with the desks on top of the school.

>>141791439

What did you think of the mother's role? I thought she was acted really well. And yeah, the love hotel scene was hilarious.
>>
>>141791292
>>141791438
Aura
>>
>>141791044
>>141791439
Wow, clever zingers, anon! Haha.
>>
Just cuck my shit up Okada
>>
It was excellent save for that last 60 seconds as you mentioned, OP. I really enjoyed the movie, glad I gave it a chance. I used to buy into Okada memes so of it had come out a year ago I probably wouldn't have batted an eye. Ended up being a favourite of 2015 for me.
>>
>>141790925
when they were walking back home and she said something ''cute'' before the rail tracks. He realized he liked her. Pay attention pleb
>>
>>141790925
You have to be retarded to not recognize the signs.
>>
>>141791292
But that movie is actually good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.