[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belladonna of Sadness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Currently at the only screening for the Belladonna of Sadness remaster in my city. Any of you /a/nons get a chance to catch this in theatres?
>>
tomorrow in houston m8 cant w8
>>
>>141784062
>>141784225
Watched the original years ago.
Is this going to be your first time watching it?
>>
>>141784344
Yep, very hyped.
>>
>>141784225
>Wanna go see it but college budget prevents me from even getting there
Man, i'll just be on my to watch list forever I guess.
>>
>unsubtle symbolism animated smut
Why do people give a shit about it exactly?
>>
>>141784062
Daryl Surat's favourite movie.
>>
>>141784740
Cool, I'm not going to spoil it for you, but expect a lot of phallic imagery.
You'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see it.
>>
>>141784942
>great art
>good soundtrack
>copious amounts of /a/'s favourite fetish
>>
>>141784944
Who?
>>
>>141784886
You're going to what a copy of this movie anon, it too visually dense to just watch once.
>>
Fucking missed this in NY for my stepbrothers graduation, which he slept through. What rotten luck.
>>
>>141784942
It's old. I don't care for it either, but I like the idea of restoration of things no one really asked for like this.
>>
>>141785160
Anime World Order podcast host and Otaku USA writer.

FYI, just remember that Belladonna was directed by one of the people who directed the infamous Odin Photon Space Sailer Starlight.
>>
>>141784344
No it was my 2nd time. But it was very enjoyable to see it on a big screen. I think I enjoyed more upon the second viewing.
>>
Fuck! I was just in Capitol Hill Seattle an hour ago. Now it's too late to go to the screening.

This is the ultimate sadness.
>>
>>141788846
Bell-anon-a of sadness
>>
Oh hey, I just got out of it. Stunning movie, really fucking cool. Definitely worth the big screen.
>>
File: vagina riiiiiiiip.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vagina riiiiiiiip.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>141788846
Oh wait. They're showing it all week long. I'll go tomorrow, although I've already seen it.
>>
>>141789350
There was audible shock during this scene at my theatre. So many people weren't ready for this movie.
>>
>>141789869
I can bet.
What was the reaction to the chase scene
you know, the ones with the dog rape
>>
>>141790178
Too loud to tell, other notable reactions were laughter every time dick Satan came on screen, and general "what the fuck is this" during that one nonsense psychedelic montage you see in the trailer.
>>
>>141790573
Now I'm wishing I hadn't watched it from the safety of my mom's basement
>>
>>141790665
Just watch it again with mom for a similar experience. Or y'know, get off your ass and go see it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.