[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sui Youbi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: sui youbi.jpg (834 KB, 1253x1800) Image search: [Google]
sui youbi.jpg
834 KB, 1253x1800
This is absolutely adorable. Why have you not told me of this before?

Also new chapter.
>>
>>141774836
What I cannot figure out is if she is native American or not.
>>
>>141774999
Do they even said from which continent she's from? I thought she was like Pacific islander. Or maybe Samoa or something
>>
>>141777312
That would make sense, except for the lions and bears from her moment in the dark flashback.

Still adorable as fuck.
>>
File: img000008.png (2 MB, 1260x1800) Image search: [Google]
img000008.png
2 MB, 1260x1800
>>141774836
>>
brown loli are cute
also normally i'd never care for it but the yuri bait chapters were good to
>>
>>141777401
What else did the author do that was this cute?

And where can I find an equally cute pacific islander?
>>
File: Pyah.png (1 MB, 1135x1229) Image search: [Google]
Pyah.png
1 MB, 1135x1229
>>141777643
You can't. She's the only one.
>>
>>141778014
Sometimes I see them more as daughter and father rather than husband and wife.
>>
File: img000010.png (1 MB, 1260x1800) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
1 MB, 1260x1800
Imagining Sui being sexually aggressive is pretty hot.
>>
Also at the dentist, notice how she defended her coming here on her own accord. But was she more mad he treated her as a young girl or because he insinuated that she was brought to Japan?

>>141778250
Has he sexed her yet?
>>
This is seriously one of the worse representation on /a/ only the yuri chapter was good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.