[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (1 MB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 600x857
As promised, V17 is out. Was delayed for a week because I had exams and my part was the last remaining part. But here it is, at long last.
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/u5mjJ0nj/file.html
>>
Is this real life, randomly decided to see if anything is up, god bless.
>>
>>141773626
Thanks!
>>
Holy shit, it's actually out? Thanks for the hard work! Also, are there any mobi/epub links?
>>
Who is that on the right? From the thumbnail I thought she had short hair and that it was Mari. Damn, I miss Mari.
>>
>>141773991
Not currently. There's a guy who makes them, but he's not affiliated with us and I can't tell you where to look for his releases because I don't know
>>
>>141774156
It's Mari. Mayumi, Tatsuya and Mari are on the cover.
>>
>>141773626
Thanks. But what about the SS?
>>
>>141774156
Pretty sure that's Mari, why isn't it Mari? It's not a ponytail, you can see her ends right of her neckline.

That's Mayumi's hair that you're thinking is part of Mari's. Anyways, anyone mind spoiling me? Did Tatsuya reject Mayumi already?
>>
>>141774221
We've partnered up with Tyrant's Eye translations for the SS. We provide a number of raws he has requested, a work doc for the volume and assistance when needed and he works on the TL.
>>
>>141774208

I stopped reading during the vampire bullshit. What is Mari doing. Is Onii-sama still supposed to marry his sister, or is Mayumi going to win?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.