[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison School 214
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10
File: HELL.jpg (149 KB, 728x1096) Image search: [Google]
HELL.jpg
149 KB, 728x1096
For fuck's sake I'm truly mad. Joe didn't deserve that kind of shit, EVEN FREAKING SHINGO IS HAVING A BLAST WITH ANZU.
>>
>>141387783
I pray things work out for him, truly, maybe he can get her on the rebound..
>>
File: Mangafox-1.jpg (203 KB, 728x1074) Image search: [Google]
Mangafox-1.jpg
203 KB, 728x1074
>>141387783
>one of the worst manga sites is the most popular
I will never understand this.
>>
>>141388045
It's a vicious circle. It's in the first results so it keeps being used, and stays in the first results
>>
>>141387783
What happened to joe?
>>
>>141388230
Cucked.
Cake-chan is a slut dating a handsome university student.
>>
>>141387783
this chapter was so painful.

oth Joe and the bitch are beyond cruel.

Also, I felt so sorry for best girl.. She doesn't deserve this.
>>
>mangafox
Fuck off OP
>>
>>141387783
Rip Joe!
>>
File: final form.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
final form.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
Will this be the start of Joe's decent into villainy?
>>
Oh man, is this what's going on?

I'm waiting for utopia because op's scanlators use korean scans (I think) but this is sad. It feels like the first arc all over again, where the suffering was more sad than funny a lot of times.
>>
My theory that each chick symbolises a different form of femdom fits.
Meiko : Classic seductive dominatrix.
Mari : Cold, detached bitch domina.
Hannah : Bratty domme.
Kate : Lezdom
Fujo : Forced Bi Domination
Anzu : Light/gentle/playful femdom -more assertive delinquent gf-.
Cake : KEKing femdom
Risa : That one would be weird...probably powerbottoming, since the sub pretty much molded her. Or something about complete matching d/s partners.

We'll see what chiyo ends up being.
>>
>>141389488
>Hannah
And her fetish would be piss, dumbass.
>>
Hannah is best girl.
>>
>>141389530
Silly goose, a fetish is a tool a dominatrix would use. But it doesn't define her modus operandi.
For instance, both a seductive domina and a cold one could spank. But it'd be a different experience. Hanna's fetish is obviously pee, but
my analysis goes beyond that.
>>
File: 1458774719137.jpg (12 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1458774719137.jpg
12 KB, 235x222
>>141389626
>Silly goose, a fetish is a tool a dominatrix would use
>>
>>141389743
Read the spanking analogy.
>>
Welp that sucks for Joe. But hey that's the truth. Maybe not,the author likes to Fuck with us all the time.
>>
>mangafox
>>
this is with the korean scans, yes?
>>
Why is it that all the true bros keeps getting fucked over and yet we shit have shit people like shingo getting action? I demand an answer
>>
>>141390350
Joe isn't really more a "true bro" than Shingo.

As for the others, you mean Gakuto? He didn't really get fucked over, the girl he likes being a fujo doesn't really cancels much, compared to Joe who really gets fucked hard if Cake really has got a boyfriend.
>>
>>141390350
Because shingo had the balls to be selfish.

That's really all there is to it.
Look at Gakuto
>hurr, I'll wait in the mud for my time
No, you four eyes worm. You demand stuff. At the end of the first arc you should have gotten Principal to get the boys in the new council to ensure they're not treated like shit again. You should have made more demands from Mari instead of helping in the opes of wet-t contest -which will end up being something else, but that's a different thing-

Kiyoshi
>hurr, you treated me like shit, still find me beaten up while I'm helping you and assume it's my fault, let's all be friend
You pathetic double nigger. Stand up for yourself. Stop being a self-sacrificing turd. For crying out loud, he almost died from shame but still keeps going on good nature.

meanwhile, shingo"I want to grope" gets some boobies. Because he demands them

heck, even andre managed to get risa to act to his specifications.

Unless they learn to be more self-important they won't get ahead. That's the end of it.
>>
>>141389488
Risa is the tough chick who wishes to be the dom but is actually easy to make a sub. She wants to dominate you but is dominated instead.
>>
Why would cake do that? Breaking Joe's heart.
>>
>>141390666
powerbottoming kinda fits then, satan
her sub is the one actually pulling the strings
>>
>>141390456
>isn't more of a true bro then shingo
In what world? Shingo is as low as you get. In the order of true bros it goes Gakuto, joe,Andrea, the chairman and then shingo.
>>
>>141390504
>You pathetic double nigger. Stand up for yourself. Stop being a self-sacrificing turd. For crying out loud, he almost died from shame but still keeps going on good nature.

Kiyoshi is teenagerison jesus he was born to die for their sins and rise from the dead to grope sluts.
>>
>>141390838
More like in what world is Joe such a bro? Shingo is still fine. He's not really worst than him.

Gakuto and Andre before his breakdown were by far the nicest.
>>
>>141390898
yeah, we'll see if he'll be more assertive after this arc ends
I doubt it. He's a pathetic double nigger.
>>
>>141390504
>being more about ones self then raising the whole group up as one

And that's what makes people not true bros. the MC and glasses has done nothing besides being doormats. I don't think they should start being more selfish but they should realize who their real friends are (basically just them two and joe can be a acquaintance ) and say fuck the rest. And then from there they should raise to power since it's really only them two who are the most capable thinkers and start fucking shit up
>>
>>141390966
He has already had his moments with Hana and the pres.
>>
>>141390998
>since it's really only them two who are the most capable thinkers

Every boys are retards.

And you're pushing the concept of "real friends" way too far.
>>
>>141390998
>their doormats
>I don't think they should start being more selfish
>from there they should raise too power
You literally say their too selfless, then say that they should focus on themselves and get power.

You're agreeing with me. Being selfish doesn't necessarily mean having no friends, it means putting your needs higher than those that don't give a shit for you (rest of the school).
>>
>>141390939
>shingo is still fine
>not really worst then him
Ok you must be a shingofag and I didn't even those existed still.

I don't recall joe ever trying to turn everyone against the MC, then going right behind the whole groups back and betraying them for some snacks and free time.

I also don't recall joe hating the MC because he was dumb enough to whip his dick out during a date.

I actually do remember joe being the first to forgive the MC after the whole betrayal thing. And what did shingo get when he betrayed the crew? Oh that's right a friendship talk about how it's ok.

Shingo has proven time and time again he's the worst character in the series even more then chiyo
>>
>>141391060
his moments were either due to hana's frenzy where he managed to cup a feel, or during the cavalry for the sake of getting hard
he still has to reach a stage where he satisfies himself for the sake of satisfying himself (and the other person involved) and doesn't get shit for it because the other person wants him to be satisfied
>>
>>141391108
Actually I'm not pushing anything. Those two are really the only ones who comes up with the plans and usually are the ones who will go the farthest for it. Glasses bro has yet to even really betray the MC unlike the others.
>>
>>141391201
I'm saying they shouldn't be selfish when it comes to the group though. They all should be thinking about how they can make the group better but yet it's clear as day who will put their needs before the group. So I'm saying kick those people out and make their circle smaller
>>
>>141391502
Yeah, sure, caring for your friends is important.
But put the happiness of you and those who care for you above the happiness of others. Learn to demand. They practically helped usc even after all that shit they did in the first arc without any demands. They should have capitalised brutally on that.

We're not disagreeing, I'm not saying they should be assholes to one another.
>>
>>141391280
Oh god you're the reason I've been avoiding Prison School threads since the anime.

Every single one of them has at least once betrayed each other. It doesn't matter, it's a comedy manga about retards being treated like shit by some bitches, you're literally over-analyzing it fuckface.

They're friends but all of them have been selfish at least once, Kiyoshi was the first one. Did you forget when he escaped Prison so that he could have a date? Did you forget how Gakuto asked him to buy a fucking toy? Did you forget how they made this in secret from the others? Did you forget how in the end nobody gets really pissed off because they're all the lowest of the low?

Jesus christ it's a comedy not a 2D4U manga about true friendship and whatnot. Fuck off.
>>
>>141392020
Fuck off, Shingo is worst by far. He's a squeeling pig. None of the other guys ever sold out their friends.
>>
>>141392020
>stop watching after the anime
>implying shingo wasn't shit before the anime
>they've all betrayed each other
>shingo is a bro
Like I Said you're a shingofag of the highest level. You clearly are trying to down play his level of betrayal. Sneaking off for a date and asking someone to buy you a toy is way different from literally finding things on your own friends to tell the enemy just for a few sweets and then yet still trying to treat the MC like he's shit for betraying you. I wouldn't had told shingo anything either, he would have told if they let him know. He clearly only cares about what's best for him and only goes back to the friends when shit goes bad. The only other person with this level of betrayal is Andrea and that's only because he's out of his mind right now.
>>
Too bad, i wanted to see risa kissing andre.
>>
>>141392201
Shingo never intended to sell his friends though. He was being mentally pushed by the USC, and began complaining when he saw they played him to sell Joe, except at this point it was already too late, and he would get rejected by everyone if he backed up.

He's flawed and an easily manipulated idiot, but not a bad guy. Again he wasn't really understanding what he was doing was bad for his friends.
>>
>>141392636
Don't bullshit me, he knew exactly what he was doing when he sold info for some chicken.

Also look at pic related, he was squeeling before any of that too.
>>
File: shitgo.png (326 KB, 901x1300) Image search: [Google]
shitgo.png
326 KB, 901x1300
>>141392830
<-
>>
>>141392636
>shingo didn't mean too
>he just puts snacks and going out as more important then his friends and willing to sell them out for it.
>b-but he did try to back out so its ok

That's basically what I just heard from you shingofag. Stop trying to defend him, he wasn't forced to eat the sweets and tell. He did all that on his own accord and you can say he has a weak mind but nobody cares but you. He still betrayed everyone and told on his friends for his own gain
>>
>>141392865
>>141392869
Kyoshi has been supposedly in the toilets for hours, that reaction is quite understandable, and don't begin to talk about Gakuto being a bro here since it part of their plans.

He felt sorry for him just after that when he really tought Kyoshi wasn't slacking but having it really bad with hemorrhoid.

Stop making it looks like an asshole, he's just normal, really. I wonder how you would react in his place.
>>
>>141390838
>Based booty bro principal that low.
He should be atleast a close second behind Gakuto who is the broest of bros.
>>
>>141393092
That's pretty funny considering it's his fault that the boys had it much harder several times.
>>
>>141393057
>Kyoshi has been supposedly in the toilets for hours
Doesn't change the fact that Shingo started squeeling like the bitch he is without even being asked. Making him an asshole.

You should stop whiteknighting him. I bet you're the type of shit who tells your friend's girl he's cheating on her.
>>
File: 2a0.png (466 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
2a0.png
466 KB, 640x468
>>141393211
>I bet you're the type of shit who tells your friend's girl he's cheating on her.

Was that really the best example of being a bro you had?
>>
I fail to see how Cake-san is a slut? She didn't even give Joe false hope. Literally only offered him cake.
>>
>>141387783
Can someone explain to me this caller thing? I don't really get it
>>
>>141393329
Joe calls it magic but it's just the ability to make a group of people chant or call for something. In this case Joe making everyone call for a kiss and Kate calling for a nickname.
>>
>>141393313
In retrospect cake was just offering benign friendliness but considering everyone who's been friendly to the boys ends up being interested in them to some degree, I don't think it's too crazy to assume that Cake and Joe were gonna be a couple.

Poor Joe
>>
>>141393057
>he's in the toilet to long so my first action is to go tell on him
>he's slacking off while I'm working hard

Who does this? If you're a real friend you would just go check your self and if he is slacking off then you tell him about it. You don't go snitch on him. Once again you're over here trying to down play him. And like I said it's a good thing Gakuto didn't tell him. He would have clearly told on them since it doesn't want others slacking off having fun while he has to work.
>>
>>141393313
She isn't. she just gave everyone in her class a cupcake, that included Joe. It wouldn't have been not to give him one really.
>>
>>141387783
Do you think the series is gonna end after this arc? I mean where else is this manga gonna go? As it is I'm kind of already tired of how long this one has been going.
>>
>>141393263
>is that the best example
I'm not that anon but it's a pretty good one. If you tell on your friend that he's cheating then you're definitely not a real bro. Who does this shit?
>>
Kate has totally the upper hand now.

That said, I'm getting bored with this arc. It's been more than a year for fuck's sake.
>>
>>141393467
>It wouldn't have been not
It would have been mean not to*
>>
>>141393516
That would really depends on the situation and the three people. As in "cheating" for a one night sex that ended up hapening half by incident or two timing ? That's totally different.
>>
>>141393638
>That would really depends
No it wouldn't.

I totally called you being a little shit.
>>
>>141393516
>>141393638
If your friend is cheating on his girlfriend and it really bothers you what you do is you confront your friend about it and tell him he's got to confess to his girlfriend.

Alternatively you can just not care and let him live his life how he wants. Personally I wouldn't even confront my friend unless his girlfriend was also my friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>141393638
>it depends
>how long does it last
>as if it matters

None of it matters if you're a true bro to some one. Even if he has a fucking affair for 10 years you shouldn't say anything.
>>
>>141393688
If the "friend" is being an asshole then that's logical to put an end on his shit.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>141393774
>being a bro means being a yes man
What kind of beta ass shit is this
>>
>>141393776
If you have a problem with your friend you take it up with him, you don't go around his back to snitch like a little bitch.
But you're obviously not man enough to get that.
>>
>>141393776
>if the friend is being a asshole
This
>>141393761
See this would be the bro thing to do. Hell I wouldn't even tell him to tell her I would just say he should stop before he gets caught and not to involve me.
>>
>>141387783
They are still doing that fucking race? Jesus.
>>
>>141393832
>being a bro is a yes man
So like I said you clearly don't know what it means to be a bro. and that's why you're a shingofag
>>
File: 1462049557460.png (64 KB, 384x272) Image search: [Google]
1462049557460.png
64 KB, 384x272
>>141393832
>beta ass shit
Yes, tell us how alpha you are anon.
>>
>>141388045
>>141388179
>>141387783
Are people using proxies just to use mangafox? Shit's been blocked for me(U.S.) for years.
>>
>>141393921
Well no, I don't really care about shingo to be honest they're all just terrible to each other.
>>
>>141394169
I use a manga reader app on my phone because I'm a pleb.
>>
>>141393167
Who? Gakuto or the principal either way please explain?
>>
>>141394198
>I don't care for shingo
Sure you don't
>they all are just terrible to each other
But shingo is the worst of the bunch by leaps and bounds
>>
>>141394401
The reason the boys' punishment would get more harsh would always coincide with Mari discovering how perverted the principal is. The principal indirectly caused many of the boys' hardships and directly made their break out plan more difficult by sealing the hole in the wall they were going to use to escape.
>>
So with this nonsense going on and Kate pointing out that the USC doesn't wan't people having romantic relationships, is she getting ready to drop the Hana bomb before Kiyoshi can confess to Chiyo?
>>
>>141394170
This was meant for you>>141394464
>>
>group name watermark on every page
>worst typesetting ever
Did Utopia drop it or what? If not, then what's the point?
>>
>>141394527
But that seems more like Mari being an unreasonable bitch, becsuse it is not like he knew she did that.
Once he knew she misused her authority he pretty much bailed the boys out and punished her.
>>
>>141396280
Everything would have been way simpler if they just went directly together to the girl's computer.

Principal still really made everything harder for them.
>>
>>141394997
no, it's just other group who took the korean TRL, don't waste time on it.
>>
MORE LIKE CAVALRY BATTLE SCHOOL AMIRIGHT
>>
>>141396556
>Principal still really made everything harder for them.

And you just made my wife's life a lot harder for her, Im gonna beat her extra hard after reading this inane post.
>>
>>141398213
Koreanbro is not posting anymore tl of Kangoku Gakuen so they must use their own tl for that.
>>
>>141390939

that one time when he stood up for kiyoshi against shingo
>>
>>141401009
Might note that Kyoshi saved him just before.
>>
File: prison.png (702 KB, 1091x1600) Image search: [Google]
prison.png
702 KB, 1091x1600
>>141401009

don't forget to put your wife's children to bed before that
>>
So how are they gonna counter Kate?
>Inb4 Mari kisses Kiyoshi to trigger Kate and Joe counters with his own TELL US why she's being so upset.
>>
>>141401290
>implying such a pure maiden like Mari would do such lewd things with disgusting boy like Kiyoshi
>>
>>141401566

Indeed, she'll probably get flustered at the prospect and Hana will step in to save the USC President. Then Kiyoshi will snap out of his strange behavior, Kate will have a sexy consternation expression, and more misunderstandings will be born.
>>
I just want the Chairman to find peace.
>>
So joe is going to ascend to become a wizard now?
>>
>>141402203
It seems like Kate has powers too.

What is Hiramoto thinking? Get this man an assistant or something, art and plot are suffering.
>>
>>141402241
>It seems like Kate has powers too.

They say Lesbian Vampires have certain powers.
>>
>>141402241
This is worse than a dragged out power up scene from DBZ.
>>
>>141401012
the TRL is still from korean, not from raws
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.