[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>good at chores and cooking >deathly afraid of bugs >prefers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
>good at chores and cooking
>deathly afraid of bugs
>prefers playing support
>bishojo looks
>is a boy IRL
This faggot is literally a girl. Since 90% of the story takes place in the game anyways where he has a girl avatar what was the point of making a him a "boy" in real life in the first place?
>>
Hell if I know. I've read the first 3 chapters and I can already tell it's going to be more of the samey mmorpg story where it's clear the author has never played a videogame in his/her life.
>>
>>141342623
It's an obvious SAO clone to begin with, even more shameless than the usual fare.
>>
>>141342883
Retards shouldn't talk. Your stupidity is contageous.
>>
>>141342526
Don't be stupid, everyone knows cute girls are comically bad at cooking.
>>
>>141342526
You forgot the part where everybody constantly tries to get him and his best friend to hook up.
>>
>>141343230
Only the tsunderes.
>>
File: 4d1qUzO.jpg (124 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
4d1qUzO.jpg
124 KB, 1024x924
>Asian Big Bang Theory for western tranny healcucks with low self-confidence
Yeah, I can give you a good idea of why he's a boy.
DOSH
>>
>>141343360
oh god why
As for OP, its just to get the reader identifying with the character. They do it all the time for androgynous/trap MCs/reborn as girl MCs. Its just an excuse to have a girl MC while you have a male audience while giving them someone to insert as in the series.
Kirito was supposed to be a 'trap' MC as well but the anime made him more boylike.
>>
>>141343439
God, it was incredible cringeworthy how he managed to trick everybody in the anime into thinking he was a girl with his VA's incredibly unconvincing trap voice.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 750x520
>>141343439
But why make your MC a boy-turned-girl when Kumoko proves that people can perfectly identify with spiders-turned-girls?
>>
File: 9doYirA.jpg (1 MB, 3078x2046) Image search: [Google]
9doYirA.jpg
1 MB, 3078x2046
Semen demons
>>
File: 1354446816246.jpg (105 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1354446816246.jpg
105 KB, 800x450
>>141343691
>normie with two beautiful hardcore gamer sisters
>>
>>141343691
Why doesn't the MC spend his time impregnating his 10/10 siblings instead of wasting time on an online game?

He's not Kirito, he doesn't have an Asuna to get in the way.
>>
>>141342526
That shit is garbage, pretty much anything that krytykal picks up is bad.
>>
>>141342526
Japan is just promoting transpeople.
>>
>>141344436
But Japan is eons behind the rest of the developed world when it comes to the rights of trans people.
>>
>>141342526
Because "his little sister is a stereotypical meathead knight so the big brother has to play feminine support, how ironic, tee hee"
>>
I wish America had a light novel industry. I'd be raking in the cash with SAO clones.
>>
>>141345509
Nah, America has too much shit taste to enjoy LNs.
>>
>>141342526
Comfy as fuck, I love that rather than combat, the emphasis of the story is crafting and exploration.
>>
>>141345777
uh, ok.
>>
>>141345809
This is not comfy, more like a fanservice show.
>>
>>141346668
>This is not comfy, more like a fanservice show.
>show
>>
>>141346668
It's not even that fanservicey, beyond MMO armor usually being naturally lewd (and even then it's mostly Magi that's over the top). Mostly just SoL and shenanigans. Definitely some fanservice, but all things considered it's pretty tame.
>>
It's so the guy can have gay moments with his bro. Everyone ships them and everyone is jealous of the bro for having such a cute childhood friend.
>>
>>141344292
Incest is immoral and games are fun anon
>>
>>141345509
They're called young adult novels. Harry Potter? Guess what, that's pretty much your average isekai LN.
>>
>>141349110

But they're too hard to write because we don't have the trope industry that Japan does. You actually have to be original. Plus, I'm more familiar with Japanese young adult shit.
>>
>>141349163
>But they're too hard to write because we don't have the trope industry that Japan does. You actually have to be original
Say that to the dozens of "teens inciting revolution in dystopian society" and "vampire/werewolf/zombie/what have you romance" young adult novels coming out every year.
>>
>>141343645
You mean girls-turned-spiders?
>>
>>141342526
Because fags will like it
>>
File: 1430026307550.jpg (147 KB, 682x662) Image search: [Google]
1430026307550.jpg
147 KB, 682x662
>>141349679
>You mean girls-turned-spiders?
I meant exactly what I said.
>>
>>141342526
Dunno about the LN but the MMO looks comfy as fuck. Wish there were one where you could say fuck you to endgame content and focus on jewing up.
>>
>>141342526
>>141348426
And on the flip side a bunch of the girls in the series are yuri as fuck.
>>
>>141350450
So basically you get yuri moments, incestuous moments, gay moments, and tsundere moments all at the same time. It's quite amazing pandering.
>>
>>141350522
The entirety of series is everyone trying to mindbreak the MC into becoming various shades of sexial deviant.
>>
>>141342526
>in real life
When's the last time you went outside?
>>
>>141342526
Magi is best girl.
>>
>reading volume 2
>game devs casually hold an event where they somehow turn the game into Accel World and speed up the in-game flow of time by 80 so an entire week inside is only 2 hours outside
What the fuck?
Why don't they just leave this setting on as the default?
>>
>>141349908
BDO says hi
>>
>>141351840
Would be a pain in the ass to coordinate anything. Show up 15 minutes late to a raid? You're now a day late in game. Don't log in for a day, you're now months behind everyone else.

Some light time compression makes sense, the stuff in Volume 2 sounds like more trouble than it's worth as a permanent game feature.
>>
>>141351840
The author puts up all these incredibly shady features into the game all the time without really thinking it through.

Like a bunch of abnormal status conditions literally mindfuck you into temporary insanity as their intended function. Like, what the fuck.
>>
>>141342623
I always notice this as well, but is that even possible? Shouldn't elevens play as much as Western fags? Not to mention that most of these mangaka aren't even old.
>>
>>141352991
Most of them are casual social MMO players who change a bunch of mechanics on a whim because they think they're too hard.
>>
>>141343276
Picked the fuck up
>>
>>141342526
Oh, for a second I thought the girl in the middle was a cockroach.
>>
There's some hints in the novel, that he's actually a girl in real life and in some sort of delusional denial. That's why his sisters are so into forcing him to be as girly as possible in game.
>>
File: 1426182782736.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426182782736.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>141355023
>There's some hints in the novel, that he's actually a girl in real life and in some sort of delusional denial
Are you kidding me.
Isn't this supposed to be some comfy slice of life VRMMO story?
Suddenly it's revealed the protagonist actually has serious mental issues?
Did the protagonist get molested by their father when they were little or something? Is this Boku wa Mari no Naka?
>>
>>141355128
Pretty sure that's just some fan theory reading way to much into very shakey clues. There's nothing overt stating that at all. More likely his sisters are just fujis and want to see their brother go gay for his best friend.

The only thing that really hasn't been explained is how he got a female avatar in the first place. The game is supposed to scan you and generate an avatar based on your own body so why is he the only special snowflake that got a girl's body in game?
>>
>>141355285
>The game is supposed to scan you and generate an avatar based on your own body so why is he the only special snowflake that got a girl's body in game?
The same reason Kirito is the only one running around with a super-rare trap body in GGO.
>>
>>141351587
Magi is the best girl, but she's been basically left out of the last several volumes. The only ship which gotten regular development in every volume is Taku.
>>
>>141355285
>>141355023
Given that when he first discovered that he had been turned into a girl in the game, all he did was check his breasts and completely failed to mention his missing penis at all, I can swallow it.

Dudes don't just ignore their penis up and vanishing like that.
>>
>>141355331
Yeah, but its still a trap body with male bits. MC in this is straight up female which shouldn't be possible if he didnt' have girl parts in real life. Either he really is a girl, or someone manipulated it, but the story isn't about that at all. Its just a comfy cute girls doing cute things story. Can't get bogged down in the details.
>>
>>141355403
>After being called 'Onee-chan' I placed my hands on my chest and lightly stroked it. Although there was almost no bulging in there, the palms of my hands felt something soft. When I slid my hands lower, I felt a soft reaction from my slender waist. I felt embarrassed feeling my soft and elastic chest even through the clothes.
>>
>>141355285
Apparently his face was just that feminine, or something. And I don't think the sisters are trying to hook him up with Taku, they just find the whole situation hilarious.

>>141355403
Do the avatars in game even have genitals?
>>
>>141355515
But that makes no sense. Male and female facial bone structures actually don't differ THAT much and you're going to have a ton of males with more "feminine" facial features than the average female and vice versa.

There's no way a facial recognition system to determine in-game gender would be accurate to any useful degree. Even if the system allows you to correct false positives then that would mean cross-playing would actually be possible for everyone and not just a MC-only thing.
>>
>>141355515
>And I don't think the sisters are trying to hook him up with Taku, they just find the whole situation hilarious.
The problem is that EVERYONE ELSE is trying to hook him up with Taku as well.
>>
>>141344876
Japan is, its citizens are not.
>>
>>141355838
>Japan is, its citizens are not.
Nigga how the fuck does this make any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>141355858
The Japanese people are degenerates who like boypussy as you can see in anime. The laws however, are behind.
>>
>>141356123
>the otaku demographic being representative of Japanese people as a whole in any way whatsoever
>>
>>141356232
Well it clearly isn't offensive enough to censor.
>>
>>141355791
Not Magi and Mikadzuchi, the two best girls who are going to lose.
>>
>>141355791
Which is even better. I am no fujo but I find it hilarious how misconstrued it is.
>>
Shouldn't Myu have at least like one friend in her party who knows her IRL? How the hell does no one know what gender her older sibling is IRL?
>>
As some that played SWG and now plays Eve Online I like these kinda manga since I to spend far more time crafting and trading then ever fighting.
>>
>>141356289
Highly doubt Mikadzuchi would be interested in him even if she knew he was a guy.
>>
>>141356430
There was some shipper bait for them in the last battle. He's apparently the only person who can scold her and have her listen.
>>
>>141355490
>>141355403
Shun confirmed for girl?
Time to fap then.
>>
>>141355023
I just wanted to ask if people know he's male for sure because this is a pretty common trope nowadays although it's more likely to happen when there is some shitty male self-insert love interest there as well. So if such a character exists in this show it's most likely that, if no then not or else it would mean that this shit isn't generic self-insert faggotry which is rather unlikely.
>>
>>141356664
tbqh fimfam Taku fits the bill of your stereotypical self-insert protagonist far more than Yun, who is about as far removed from your typical otaku as you can get.
>>
>>141355285
>The game is supposed to scan you and generate an avatar based on your own body
This is fucking retarded, why do they always make that part of the plot like in SAO? Choosing appearances and gender are actually reasons why people love to create their PCs in the first place, not to mention that it makes shows more interesting since you never know who is who in real life. But I guess not knowing the RL gender would scare away the otaku crowd.
What kind of excuse for using that scanner do they have this time?
>>
>>141356785
>What kind of excuse for using that scanner do they have this time?
They barely touch on it at all, it's exactly just that, an excuse.

What's even more ridiculous is that it apparently scans your body too, so the MC not only has a girly face, but a girly body too. That, and a girly voice as well, since he was apparently forced to cosplay as a famous voice actor in the past and ended up fucking winning a competition for it. And let's not forget the girly hobbies he has as well.

Basically the only masculine thing about him is his speech patterns.
>>
>>141356785
The game scans you, you can edit and customize your avatar afterwards, MC just didn't.
>>
>>141356998
>The game scans you, you can edit and customize your avatar afterwards, MC just didn't.
Only to a certain extent since your facial features apparently stay the same, unless it just so happens that every main character declined to edit their avatar's face. Probably your height as well.
>>
>>141353892
Yeah, those mobile games are way too difficult for them
>>
>>141355023
But both his sisters were surprised by him being a girl when he first logged in.

If he was a reverse trap in real life all along wouldn't they be like, "so you finally accepted being a girl again" instead?
>>
"Y-yun-san, also Taku-san. Um, wh-what to say..."
As Lucato spoke hesitatingly, I checked on my own appearance and saw that
when I fell down Taku has embraced my body from behind. And I was
raising both of my hands. Taku's one hand was wrapping my body at the
chest, the other one was supporting my butt. I'm a man, but since my body
was subjected to feminine modification, OSO's character editor has rounded
certain parts and added certain softness to it. And above all, I had a sense of
shame. I instantly brushed away Taku's hands and stood up.
"Taku. Although I'm grateful for helping me, but where are you touching."
"Sorry. But since your balance has broken in the air, I couldn't catch you too
well."
Taku stood up, worried about his back which was struck, and went to recover
the long sword he threw in order to defeat the flying mob.
I turned away from Taku, feeling my face burn up, and I held the book which
slipped off earlier against my chest.
"Geez, touching me in strange places damn it. People are looking."
My mutter didn't seem to reach Taku's ears, but Lucato has heard it. She
blushed even further in consternation, and muttered "so it's okay if other
people don't see it". No, that's wrong too. Hino alternated between staring at
me and Taku, then I felt like I heard a sound of her swallowing her saliva.
"Come on, we've finished investigating here, let's proceed further."
Acting as if nothing happened, Taku went ahead. In fact, because Taku and I
are both men, nothing has happened really. Aahh! I'm thinking about strange
things. I shook my head once to dispel that thinking"

Jesus Christ the MC is so gay.
>>
>>141358358
Yep, MC is just in denial.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (306 KB, 1456x2046) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
306 KB, 1456x2046
>>141358358
>So as a joke, I went to Takumi's house while wearing Yun's black wig and outfit. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said, "Yup."

>He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, but he instead shouted, "Oh God, Yun!" which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came.

>His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "Let's just pretend I'm still Yun."

>Pic related. It's me dressed as Yun.
>>
>>141343276
>People booing Taku because he is childhood friend with 3 beautiful sisters.
We know who is the real MC here.
>>
>>141342526
Holy shit there's a manga for this now?

It's mostly about running an item shop and online tea parties, even after they try to add some action.
>>
>>141343167
Does that mean you are already infected?
>>
>>141358882
And the most beautiful and girly one of them isn't even a real girl.

Funny how that works.
>>
>>141358918
The third volume will be out soon. Now is a bit late.
>>
File: Triggered![1].gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
Triggered![1].gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>141352222
>Charm status actually forces people to be sexually attracted to each other
>even blood-related siblings
I don't understand how this can be legal.
>>
>>141342526
Don't forget being nicknamed "Nanny" by the other players.
>>
File: OSO_v04_017.jpg (742 KB, 1469x2046) Image search: [Google]
OSO_v04_017.jpg
742 KB, 1469x2046
>>141360695
>>
>>141358430
>>141358358
He was also incredibly relieved after Endo told him that she didn't like Takumi.

What a possessive tsundere.
>>
>>141360695
Even if we assume there are different effects depending in relationship state and location, and even some extra limiters, it really makes one baffled

Remember the ghost attack mindfuck, that shit could case some dangerous cases of panic
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x200
>>141362265
>heart pupils
MUH DICK
>>
>>141363717
The worst part about the ghost mindfuck was that it turned on the time dilation feature to make you go through an extended amount of trauma in a short amount of time.

Shit, imagine if the game bugged out and trapped you in some mental hell with the time dilation feature on so you experienced days of torture before someone managed to get you out.
>>
>>141360695
>forces people to be sexually attracted to each other
>Implying imouto wasnt thirsty in the first place

>>141363717
>relationship state
>inb4 charm status only makes some stat and superficial design changes(heartpupils)
>Imouto set Jun as girlfriend, charm warning appeared, and she took just advantage while being in total control
>>
>>141364217
We know that the game can alter your state of mind though.

Confusion status basically puts you through a bad LSD trip and you can get shitfaced off of in-game alcohol.

Shit's crazy yo, literally.
>>
So will Yun go for incest end or gay end?
>>
File: 1459715790247.jpg (40 KB, 1134x942) Image search: [Google]
1459715790247.jpg
40 KB, 1134x942
>>141364595
>Can trip balls.
>Can get shitfaced.
>All without the physical drawbacks.
If this game also has other more adult features then.
>Can fuck to heart's content without risking pregnancies or STDs
>there's no risk of permanent stretching if you're a girl or a faggot because it doesn't affect your IRL body.
>mfw this tech isn't real.
You guys got me interested, I'll pick this up and see where it goes.
>>
>>141365495
The author is definitely pushing the gay end more than anything. I assume that's why people are saying yun was a girl all along, as a way to make it no homo.
>>
>>141364595
What if its a alternate future where the mind control tech was finished from Fairy Fuckers Online and got approved?
What if mind control is just part of the game features, and it slowly becomes more and more obvious that its all a ruse to make the MC gay?
>>
All of the game mechanics are just nonsense McGuffins the author uses to get the MC into cute situations. Its best not to put too much thought into that aspect of the story, the author certainly doesn't.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.