[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haifuri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: haifuri deck.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
haifuri deck.jpg
195 KB, 1280x720
She doesn't deserve to wear that hat, after abandoning her crew on a whim, and leaving them to almost get killed.

Captain... more like craptain!
>>
Trash please stop encouraging Shiro-chan to mutiny.
>>
File: 1462627799894.jpg (157 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1462627799894.jpg
157 KB, 1440x810
>Girls, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among sisters. You've shared cabins, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.
>>
>>141238613
I really hope that the gernabls things don't become the main focus of the story.
>>
Did the munetani san actually said everyone on harekaze are fine except captain? why would she said so? Or was it ika instead of igai?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RUM-139_VL-ASROC Is this what they used? isn't it anti-sub?
>>
I want to TORIKAJI IPPAI Cpt. Mike's IPPAIS!
>>
more like torikaji oppai
>>
File: Chr3WtqU4AAJE0i.jpg (62 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Chr3WtqU4AAJE0i.jpg
62 KB, 600x338
Last result
>>
File: Chr3WtqU4AAJE0i.jpg-orig.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Chr3WtqU4AAJE0i.jpg-orig.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1152
>>141240855
Full size
>>
>>141240970
I'm sure Mike is going to lose a bunch of dots while Shiro gets some.
>>
>>141241296
>Implying someone that's willing to charge into a battleship for their waifu/best friend is going to lose votes
>>
>>141241504
She abandoned the Harekaze. She's a failure as a captain.
>>
>>141240970
One twin more popular than the other, did pink do anything that won over the otaku?
>>
File: Cfp9-9-UEAAW1aY.jpg-orig.jpg (66 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
Cfp9-9-UEAAW1aY.jpg-orig.jpg
66 KB, 600x665
>>141241624
>She's a failure as a captain.
But of course. She never expected or wanted to be one in the first place. She tried her best to act the role and was struggling with the whole time. All she wanted was to get into the same school and if possible, onto the same ship with her childhood friend.
>>
>>141240970
What do you do to get bigger size?
>>
>>141241980
>passed the test because of luck
>wanted to be on the same ship as prodigious childhood friend
This is why Mike will sink the Harekaze.
>>
File: dd.png (35 KB, 117x121) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
35 KB, 117x121
>>141240970
Woah rude
>>
>>141241992
Add :orig to the end of the url like this
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chr3WtqU4AAJE0i.jpg:orig
>>
>>141241624
You can say that for almost every single captain in movies/tv. Who hasn't disobey the rules to save their best friend/love interest?
>>
>>141240970
>germany-chan has more than Shiro.

Hah. Even Moka is only a few behind her.

Surprised by the difference in the twins's dots too.
>>
>>141242401
I'm surprised Moka got so many despite having like 5 minutes of screentime.
>>
File: latest version.jpg (557 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
latest version.jpg
557 KB, 2048x1152
>>141240970
>leaves everyone's waifus to get killed
>not expecting a shitstorm
Lets look at the "post episode 5" version..
>>
>>141242283
I usually add :large, it works for that url too but I got my image from yaraon so It does not work
>>
>>141242544
>having like 5 minutes
except shiro, other characters having less than that
>>
>>141242619
She didn't leave everyone to die though. She literally told everyone to flee to safety the moment she left. She did abandon them, but not to be killed.

Shiro is the one that put everyone into danger afterwards, ironically endangering everyone for the same reason Mike left, except Mike only put herself in danger. If Shiro's reaction to the explosion is not to leave fucking immediately she is beyond retarded, since it should be abundantly clear how fucking dangerous the position the ship is in is.

Everyone who saw that explosion should have immediately realized how exceedingly fragile their lives are and started praying while fleeing at full speed. A single shot from one of the three turrets (which have three cannons each) on the Musashi would have not only sunk their ship but also completely annihilated it and everyone on board. The shot was deflected by a one in a million chance and was otherwise dead on accurate even at long range firing at a destroyer that was evading, and it doesn't even have to be a direct hit to sink the ship or kill someone/everyone.

Mike abandoned her post to save a friend that she was forced to leave to fate multiple times already. Shiro willingly pursued her and dragged everyone with after being told to get everyone to safety. Both fucked up, but it is pretty clear who did worse.
>>
File: 1462635751832.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462635751832.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
WHAT'S HER NAME AGAIN?
>>
This show is turning into my AOTS.

Every episode gets better
>>
>>141241624
but success as a character
>>
>Rin's "backstory"

All the crewmembers are flatter than Mike's chest.
>>
>running into rocks in the middle of the fucking ocean

Don't even try to argue this shit isn't forced. Those weren't boat debris either.
>>
Captain Mike just went full Baka.
That's a bad captain Mike. Now she'll have to be punished alongside the blonde rat girl for sure while being demoted below Shiro!
>>
>>141244708
Kuro-chan pls.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.