[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D.Gray-man Hallow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: bestleg.jpg (260 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bestleg.jpg
260 KB, 1366x768
New cast: http://dgrayman-anime.com/caststaff/
>>
Does anyone care for d-grayman or understands what's going on anymore anyway?
>>
>>141234236
I don't know but that girl interests me. I think I'm gonna watch it.
>>
Miranda best girl
>>
>>141234236
I do
>>
is this a complete reboot or will it pick up where the old series left?
>>
>>141235745
Continuation
>>
>>141233486
Aw damn, Krory is Sasuke
>>
>>141234236
I stopped reading when Allen got taken over by some nigga and shit got too much hassle to understand.
>>
>>141236074
>>141234236

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't understand what the fuck was going on. Didn't the author get sick or something as well?
>>
Even though they changed the entire cast and everything, I was kinda glad that they still keep the composer
>>
>>141236233
Her health is weak.
Do you need any spoonfeed though. I'm on the mood
>>
>>141234236
Something something ark. Something something 14th.
>>
>>141236315
Honestly it's been so long since I've read it. I can't remember what the plot was, what the noahs and the earl wanted to accomplish
>>
>>141236606
They want to destroy the world
for fun.
>>
>>141233486
Whatever happened to her? As far so I know. The Mc has homolust for the main antagonist and that's all I've been getting for the past few times I read it out of interest. Like skipping between 3-6 chapters and everyone is just the Mc wanting that Hat guys cock
>>
File: 23.png (462 KB, 885x1300) Image search: [Google]
23.png
462 KB, 885x1300
>>141236951
She is in Allen's head now.
>>
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 885x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 885x1300
>>141236951
>Whatever happened to her?
She won the bowl

>The Mc has homolust for the main antagonist and that's all I've been getting for the past few times I read it out of interest.

That's Nea, not Allen
>>
>>141237085
Doesn't he want to kill the Earl though
>>
>>141236855
Damn. You remind me why I love those villains so much.

This series is all about suffering now.
>>
>>141234236
Millennium Earl is Allen's adopted brother/father all along. He has a split personality. And he is just half of ME, the 14th is the other one.
>>
>>141233486
nice
>>
Every DGM thread reminder that Past!Allen is responsible for:

[x] The previous Earl's disappearance

[x] Mana became the Earl

[x] Mana went batshit insane

[x] Kanda and Alma's love turned from pure to gay

[x] Lavi became a wormslut

[x] Katerina's death

[x] Cross's death

[x] Timcanpy's death

[x] New anime's VAs change

[x] Bookman's promised death

[x] Apocryphos raping everyone

[x] This manga releases on quarterly schedule
>>
>>141237065
>>141237085
Lenalee is alright but I wanted Rhode to win.

Didn't Hoshino say they were giving her more screen time in the anime since she didn't have any in the manga?
>>
>>141236951
>The Mc has homolust for the main antagonist and that's all I've been getting for the past few times I read it out of interest.

Nea and Mana were twin brother made from the Earl splitting himself into two. Nea became the 14th, But got himself killed but had a secret plan to come back that he shared with Mana. Allen was connected to them somehow in the past and Nea's soul was implanted in him, but something happened that caused Allen to lose his memory and revert to a child. Mana found and raised him, but at some point "died" and transformed into the Earl. Currently Allen is trying to dig up what happened by exploring Nea and Mana's past even though the more he learns the more in danger he's in of turning into the 14th permanently. Also Cross is confirmed alive. Lenalee hasn't been seen in a while and Rhode is Allen's head.
>>
>>141243149
Sound pretty homo.
>>
>>141242920
The director (known work is Cross Ange) is a huge Lenalee fags
>>
>>141244146
I'm fine with it, that means we will se her fighting agianst Noahs during the time Bakanda awoke Nea.
>>
>>141233486
I wonder which group will be subbing this.

The simulcast license is in limbo so this probably won't get a simulcast. Funi has 51 episodes of the previous one but not they don't have the remaining episodes because they got a licensing problem for it.
>>
>>141233486
Needs more of this
>>
I'm picking this just for nostalgia.
But god I do hope it won't turn gay as fuck.
>>
>>141241592
>Timcanpy's death
Damn! Really? How can that ball even die?
>>
>>141244458
>Alma arc
anon...
>>
>>141244531
He got killed by a walking yandere Innocence
>>
>>141244531
By being stabbed and shattering into pieces of charcoal without regenating
>>
>>141234236
This. I didn't even care about it back when it was first airing, I'm kind of confused about how it apparently has enough staying power to get a sequel almost ten years later.
>>
is the og DGM actually good? hollow looks pretty cool but i don't know if i want to watch a shitton of episodes to get caught up
>>
>>141244718
Just read the manga and lightnovel
The previous anime is filled with filler and character destruction
>>
>>141241592
>Cross's death
Update that shit
>>
>>141244786
thanks familia. is DGM:Hollow essentially going to be the Brotherhood adaptation of this series? whereas the og separated from the manga?
>>
>>141244834
It's a continuation from the previous series, but seriously, you really just need to read the manga and the lightnovel.

Especially the lightnovel because if you don't, your brain will be fucked by Searching for A.W arc
>>
>>141244909
>Hallow won't make it to the best arc
Why even bother with it now...
>>
Started this purely for Lenalee. Miranda, Road and Allen voiced by Haberkorn was a bonus.
Heard this focuses mostly on the guys later so not interested anymore.
>>
>>141244998
Searching for A.W arc is good, but it seems quite dragging.
Or maybe it was because of the hiatus
>>
>>141244812
Sorry, I forgot
>>
>>141233486
She wears black panties?
>>
>>141234236
>Cross is alive
>Allen raised deathflags by his own
>Best girls saved the day
>Kanda is general tier now
>Nea being Nea
>Mana is batshit insane
>Lavi becomes a wormslut, lost his bookman successor rights
>Past!Allen is creepier each chapter even without the need of screentime

That's pretty much everything
>>
>>141247508
Look properly. It's pants.
>>
>>141233486
They're adding new content or something? Litterally only Allen and Kanda still get to fight onscreen after the first level 4 attack.
>>
>>141244458
It will turn gay as fuck, anon
>>
>>141244146
source?
>>
>>141234236

Not sure I understand anymore.

>being chased by 'heart' of innocence
>it's sentient for some reason and earl is scared shitless of it, but it was MIA when all that shit hit the fan.
>allen is not just the 14th's successor, he IS the 14th.
>allen personality was created after some major event
>the body of allen/14th is older than he looks, in fact he regressed in age and then stagnated for a while whilst under mana's care

There's stuff about mana/that woman/that house I don't understand because it was fragmented as fuck because of release schedule. I don't remember if much of this is retcon, but we never know Allen's origins (parentage, life before circus/mana).
>>
>>141249679
An interview a while ago
>>
>>141252293
>being chased by 'heart' of innocence
No. Apocryphos, an independent Innocence, is just the Heart's subordinate

>>it's sentient for some reason and earl is scared shitless of it, but it was MIA when all that shit hit the fan.

It went after Allen. When all those Mana is the Earl thing hit the fan, he was confronted by the other of the Noah clan

>allen is not just the 14th's successor, he IS the 14th.

Allen IS NOT the 14th. Nea is. He is just a body provider. After Nea takes over, Allen will disappear for good.

>allen personality was created after some major event
Again, Allen =/= Nea, even though Allen really does have personality problem.
>>
>>141233486
>Hanae as Lavi
What the hell were they thinking?
>>
Fuck.

I guess I know what I'm doing with my next two days off. Time for some binge reading because I can't even recall what the fuck happened in D.Gray-man. It's been too fucking long.
>>
>>141255621
Being stuck on a chair
>>
>>141255621
I'm going to miss Kenichi as well as Shizuka. Shizuka was great as Lenalee I never cared for Sanae as Allen.
>>
>>141255621
He doesn't sound that bad. Of course Suzumura is still better.

The real buzkill here is that Lenalee is no longer voiced by Shizuka Itou.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>Malcolm C. Lvellie: Tooru Ookawa
The supporting casts are much better than the main holy shit
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.