[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MC's of the last 2 anime you watched get switched. What happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: haphaphap.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
haphaphap.webm
1 MB, 640x360
MC's of the last 2 anime you watched get switched.

What happens?
>>
>Golgo13 gets adopted by a grumpy old guy because Mrs Togo can't be bothered to take care of her fully grown killer any more

>a little girl that loves the mountains and goats becomes a hitman

Sounds like business as usual to me.
>>
>>141220093
>a little girl that loves the mountains and goats becomes a hitman
This sounds like that shitty movie with Cate Blanchett, Hannah I believe.
>>
>Jirou becomes a detective who solves murder on a daily basis in the name of JUSTICE
>Conan ends up surrounded by superpowers
Might be fun
>>
>Masane Amaha has to deal with Garterbelt
>Panty and Stocking brand Action SoL with some shitty villains

I am fucking comatose. I blame a lotta things for that.

Also not much changes other than Masane probably killing Garterbelt.
>>
Kuromukuro and Netoge.
Nothing changes since Kennosuke is probably as good as Ako when it comes to playing games.
>>
>>141220284
>comatose
why?
>>
>>141219597
jojo,s bizare adventure and hundred so any jojo in a mech suit
>>
>Sakamoto-kun goes to Hinamizawa
I don't know, but it would be COOL, COOLER, COOLEST.
>>
File: 1370213924700.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1370213924700.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
>Tanaka Kun and Ace Attorney.
Oh god this would be great.
>>
>>141219597
>The coolest man in the world becomes a lawyer

>A 30 something lawyer has to go back to school so that he can get bullied for stealing shit once more
>>
JoJo and Symphogear -- well, apart from suplexing space shuttles, I'm sure Josuke would be a lot more use than Hibiki in one of her full on pacifist fits. The school scenes would be a whole lot funnier, too.

Jotaro would have to do all the protecting Morioh bit, though, since Biki doesn't hit people.
>>
Aria and Texhnolyze

Ichise gets to live life on Aqua not having to bother about fighting anymore.

Akari gets raped, tortured, and eventually turned into a Shape.

Good god, that makes me sad.
>>
>Sakamoto is a Kabaneri
>>
>>141223327
>>141223485
>>141224334
Can we agree that Sakamoto-kun can make any anime be the COOLEST?
>>
>>141224506
>Sakamoto and dragon ballsuper
>The main hero is the monaka of the tournament,bullshitting so supremely he fools everyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.