[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when will Rance get the series he deserves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ransu.png (376 KB, 638x469) Image search: [Google]
ransu.png
376 KB, 638x469
when will Rance get the series he deserves
>>
File: Lia Before and After.jpg (282 KB, 963x640) Image search: [Google]
Lia Before and After.jpg
282 KB, 963x640
June 24
>>
>>141216347
Never
>>
>>141216347
they need the SnQ and VD people to make a Sengoku Rance Ecchi series
>>
>>141220290
Nah Sengoku Rance is a shit place to start
>>
>>141216347
why can't alicesoft hire a studio to make a rance anime like type moon does for the fate series?
>>
>>141223302

Because Rance is basically defined by sexual conquest, rape, and coercive sex. You cannot have a show or series about Rance without constantly depicting sex, it just doesn't work.

Utawaremono, Fate, Grisaia, etc-- all of these stories have sex in them, but it is not really integral to the characterization and plot. In fact, the sex is sort of forced into the stories in most cases.

However, Rance is not Rance if he is not raping and degrading women. It just is not the same.
>>
File: 5035bbab[1].jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
5035bbab[1].jpg
22 KB, 512x288
I'd be happy just to get more even slightly rance-like MCs.
>>
>>141216347
I know a faggot with Rance as his facebook profile picture. He thinks no one knows who Rance is.

Your name begins with D
>>
>>141223302
The sex in Fate was a last-minute addition because they thought it would sell more, the story is actually better off without the retarded justifications they gave for the characters having sex. Most of the newer Fate works have no sex whatsoever.

Sex is far more central to the of Rance, even keeping the sex but having it offscreen would cut out a lot of important character development.
>>
>>141217262
Thanks Jesus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.