[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched Boku Dake >gets cucked in the end >wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>watched Boku Dake
>gets cucked in the end
>wanted to watch something heart felting and straight up romantic to end the pain
>immediately watched Anthem of the Heart
>gets cucked TWICE

I never asked for this.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>141213473
Fuck off /v/.
>>
>cuck
>>>/trash/
>>
File: confused japanese flying fish.jpg (84 KB, 648x720) Image search: [Google]
confused japanese flying fish.jpg
84 KB, 648x720
>>141213540
>>141213612
I don't get it. When does /v/ ever followed Mari Okada?
>>
>>141213473
Best boy won so it's all good.
>>
File: 1373814319792.jpg (274 KB, 623x800) Image search: [Google]
1373814319792.jpg
274 KB, 623x800
>>141214000
>Best boy won so it's all good.
If you think this faggot then I wish his life may crash and burn.
If you think that baseball dude then no. It felt too forced. Takumi and Jun took nearly all the screen time. Even his development was the cause of those two.
This movie was bait. A big fucking bait.
It has that Ano Natsu's director.
It has Mari Okada.
I literally fell for this. I was already gung-ho at them half way the story. Now my couch is full of scratches, my nail hurts and I have to explain all of this to my mother tomorrow.
>>
>>141214554
Fuck, I clicked the wrong file.
My fingers' too sore to do this.
>>
>>141214662
Takumi isn't too bad but he loves a shit girl. Let Jun be with someone better and with someone who won't NTR her with his on/off girlfriend.
>>
>>141214746
>Let Jun be with someone better
>that baseball dude clearly confessed to Jun while she's emotionally scarred
>I'm living on the fact that Jun will be defiled by someone who took full advantage of the situation
No, just fuck no.
>>
>>141215290
You're over reading it. You also under read the obvious signs that Takumi was still in love with Nito and never showed any romantic attraction towards Jun.
>>
>>141215419
I knew those two had a history but I just feel cheated. Even Nito assumed things. It just so wrong to lead Jun this way. This is just too cruel.
NagiAsu and Ano Natsu is tamer in comparison.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.