[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who iss the real monster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: johan.jpg (78 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
johan.jpg
78 KB, 500x432
Who iss the real monster?
>>
Humans are monsters.
Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>141209757
It doesn't
>>
>>141209757
so deep. Monster is the best manga ever
>>
Whoever invented feminism.
>>
>>141209757
Holy shit
>>
>>141209757
Not really.
>>
>>141209394
Me mum.
>>
>>141209394
Urasawa and the co-author of 21st century boy.
>>
It was Johan.
>>
>>141209394
The guy who machinated all those people dying is a still a monster. And i would have told him that right before shooting him in the head and then shooting his corpse a couple of times to make sure his dead.
>>
>>141209394
Nina
>>
The final chapter should have made it obvious, but even then the novel that came afterwards should have made it even more obvious.

A dozen different people in the manga are called the monster, after awhile you should realize the monster is not one person Its an idea or concept slowly being driven home that this person represents in that moment.

There are even times its left open who the monster was in that moment, simply saying "That day when the monster came..".

Too much handlholding won't help you, so I'll ask you, "What is the monster?" rather than "Who is the monster".
>>
>>141209394
It's the Nazis.
>>
>>141209394
His Mother
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>141209394
The cycle of violence and revenge, so it was Bonaparta and his mother at first, then it was Johan and various characters in the show and finally it should have been Tenma but he didn't give in to blind hate
>>
>>141209394
The author for ruining a potentially good manga
>>
>>141209394
White males.
>>
>>141218541
This
The last chapter was called "The Real Monster" and Johan talked about his mother guys

Come on it's fucking obvious she was the monster
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.