[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about vapires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kirie smug.png (526 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kirie smug.png
526 KB, 1280x720
Why are 90% of all anime vampires perflat?
>>
>>141205378
Because perflat is perfection.
>>
>>141205480
/thread
>>
I dunno. Was Interview with the Vampire super popular in Japan or something?
>>
Vampires have the power to turn your loli into eternal loli. Why are they labeled evil again?
>>
>>141205639
It's because they just suck that much
>>
File: 1429985898956.jpg (842 KB, 1920x1902) Image search: [Google]
1429985898956.jpg
842 KB, 1920x1902
>>141205670
I wish they'd suck me.
>>
>>141205670
Fuck you Carlos.
>>
>>141205670
>vamipre
>suck that much

kek.
>>
>>141205378
Because they turned into vampires when they were quite young and never had the change to fully develop.
They're enternal lolis a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>141205885
mus be frustrating to never get laid.
>>
Vampire are suppose to be elegent and perfect, it's no surprise that most of them are either eternal loli and/or perflat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.