[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm 14 minutes into this movie and so far all i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
i'm 14 minutes into this movie and so far all i've gathered is some vapid slut was lusting after wolf chad and wanted the knot
he left her waiting for hours in the cold but because it's chad she doesn't mind despite there are plenty of other guys that would be happy to take her out

convince me to keep watching this fucking shit
>>
Really interesting live commentary thanks OP keep us updated
>>
>>141200792
>convince me to keep watching this fucking shit

How about no. My enjoyment of the movie doesn't diminish because you don't like it. To be honest it's nice knowing that someone like you doesn't get to enjoy it.
>>
]??????hello how do i unsub
>>
It's a complete garbage film.
>>
Subscribed.

Do you have a twitter, OP?
>>
now they are a happy family
is this supposed to be some propoganda to get people to get married and procreate?
do they not realize the whole reason we are watching anime in the first place is because we are alone and trying to fill a void
>>
What's 'chad'? All I see is r9k use this meme to describe an alpha male
>>
two kids
this slut literally can not keep her legs shut
>>
You can fill a void by substitution
>>
now wolf chad is dead and i get that i'm supposed to feel sad but i just dont
>>
Your empathy is to be directed at the girl who's now all alone not at the the dead wolf
>>
>>141201443
okay this movie is starting to get pretty comfy now
they really should have cut the first 20 minutes where she is basically your typical college slut and made up some story about them being adopted children instead
>>
It gets better as it goes on, stick with it anon.
>>
Wait for scumbag kid.
>>
and the fucking cycle repeats
little wolf slut is craving chad juniors dick
>>
Like this anon said
>>141200970

It's nice to know that you don't share your taste with someone like OP
>>
>>141200792
>i'm 14

MODS
>>
>>141204553
Fucking hell dude 3 hours to watch a movie?
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>141202048
No it doesn't, wolf boy goes fucking pants on head retarded.
>>
>>141204645
i was taking breaks
if it was a better movie i'd have watched it in one sitting
>>
>>141204882
this
he literally leaves his mother all alone because "SCREW YOU MUM, IT'S NOT A PHASE I'M A REAL WOLF" and the girl moves into the school dorm so she can become a complete slut without her mother interfering
>>
We can all agree this is Hosoda's best, right?

Much better than what came after
>>
Wolfchildren looked like shit.

>>141204987
Summer Wars was better.
>>
>>141205208

>Summer Wars was better

you mean digimon the movie
>>
>>141205387
Yes and it was better.
>>
>>141200792
Mother's day is tomorrow so it's fitting.
>>
>>141205208
>summer wars

Retarded film for stupid people who don't know how computer works
>>
>>141201732
The first 20 mins is Twilight with furries. It's Hosonda's best film.
>>
>>141204987
>We can all agree this is Hosoda's best, right?

Yes, easily. It's the only film of his that I'd say it legitimately great and actually gets to the point and does it well. His other films dawdle around.
>>
>>141200792
HEY GUYS I'M 14 MIN INTO THIS MOVIE AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU IT''S SHIT WWWWWWWWW
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.