[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakamoto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
Subs are out, anyone still watching this show?

In this episode Japanese Black Teacher teaches us about side dishes, their role in sexual education, and more. Sakamoto saves fellow classmates from a dangerous raging fire, barely escaping unscathed himself; he then visits Brazil. Everyone gets wowed by Sakamoto, as usual.
>>
>>141198770
Fucking hate the studio producing the anime. Turned a great manga into a dogshit QUALITY anime.
>>
>>141198860
>QUALITY
You really thinks so? Looks good to me, better than the Deen of past.

Or do you mean in comparison to the manga? I haven't read it, but looking at the art, it would need some budget to replicate. I suppose they should have made it shorts instead of full episodes, would've still gotten everything across with more room for animation.
>>
>火事場の無重力
>Zero gravity fire escape
Seems like a poor translation to me. Weightlessness of conflagration or something would make more sense.
>>
>>141198860
I hate DEEN as much as the next steps of respecting anime viewer but Sakamoto quality is pretty good.
>>
>>141198770
I can hear Gintoki, Tsubasa, Nanoha, Kirei, Rin, Nanoha. So many popular VAs
>>
Great episode, I'm liking this show a lot.
Stupid question, but did he really go to Brazil or is it just a joke about the other side of the world?
>>
>>141198770
Episode was great, so many good scenes. Especially the the one in your webm, it was so over the top.
>>
>>141199731
He quickly dug a second pitfall and hid, confusing the dudes. Later, he comes to check on them and explain away their embarrassment with a crazy explanation.
>>
Watching Sugita's gang panic over the Disappearance of Sakamoto was hilarious.
>>
I think I lost my sides when he played Bach with whack-a-mole game
>>
>>141199731
It was obviously a joke. Although Acchan probably believed Sakamoto had indeed reached the other side of the world.
Later on, Sakamoto explained he thought they were digging a hot sprig and thus decided to help them by digging deeper.
>>141199866
>Watching Sugita's gang panic over the Disappearance of Sakamoto was hilarious.
Sugita is doing a great job voicing Acchan. That scene at the end were it looks like he's going to hit Sakamoto but instead ends up offering him his button was heart warming.
He really admires Sakamoto.
>>
COOL
>>
Good episode. Is this a 1 cour or 2 cour?
>>
>>141198860
Sakamoto doesn't have near as much quality as Konosuba, it's pretty good so far.
>>
>>141200551
COOLER
>>
>>141200721
1 cour 13 eps.
>>
>>
File: 1377886759349.gif (880 KB, 344x360) Image search: [Google]
1377886759349.gif
880 KB, 344x360
I can see why people like this now, This episode was fucking hilarious.

I wasn't really sold on it before but this episodes just proved how good it can be.
>>
i don't get how deen can always produce such QUALITY and then release something like rakugo with great art
>>
>this is a Japanese schoolgirl
>>
>>141201488
COOLEST
>>
>>141198770
>anyone still watching this show?
A lot of people are, it's just that as a comedy series, there's not all that much to discuss about it. Still a strong contender for AOTS in my eyes as long as it can hold up to its current standard.
>>
>>141202632
That's Brienne of Tarth in disguise.
>>
There's something about having an old style fansub group in these times that fills me with joy. They even have TL notes and flashy karaoke, holy shit.
>>
I love Acchan and his big crush on Sakamoto. It's hilarious.
>>
>>141203830
Sugita does voice for homo stuff, so it's pretty authentic
>>
>>141199631
I honestly imagined Sol Badguy as the teacher this episode, and it only made it more hilarious.
>>
File: Volume.png (932 KB, 944x499) Image search: [Google]
Volume.png
932 KB, 944x499
Dem Sakamoto volumes
>>
Is this series fujo bait?
>>
What was with Acchan's voice during the bubbles scene? Though, his "don't worry us like that" sounded appropriately affectionate shall we say.

The Hayabusa episode looks really good.
>>
Its not gay if its sakamoto r-right?
>>
>>141206725
Sakamoto is not even human, so it's not really gay.
>>
The OP is so fucking good.
Definitely the OP of the season
>>
Holy shit Sakamoto is what every Chuuni wishes they could be.
>>
Just watched it. Marvelous!
>>
>>141206437
No.
>>
>>141199419
That's what you get with speedsubs that release before "official" subs.
However, here are the official subs, and they don't seem better. But I don't know moon, so ignorance is bliss in my case.
>>
>>141207423
I prefer the ED for its calmness, and also because the OP lyrics don't make any sense.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.