[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Immortal Fairy Araki. Please stop killing animals. Sincerely,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Dear Immortal Fairy Araki.
Please stop killing animals.

Sincerely, dog and cat lover.
>>
Please dear speedwatcher, watch the whole episode.
>>
File: yourlocalhighwayman.png (233 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
yourlocalhighwayman.png
233 KB, 482x482
YOU! STUPID WHITEY! GIMME ALL YO MONEY! THANKS! BYE!
>>
>>141197612
Going supersaiyan made him into an awesome character all of a sudden.
>>
>>141197114
Finish the episode. Also he does it to make you hate the villains more. It's kind of lazy writing to make someone villainous but he wrote DiU 20 years ago and he's definitely improved as a writer. And if I recall correctly DiU is the last time our immortal God King Araki used killing animals as a plot to make you hate a villain more. He learned how to write them in better ways. Animals still die occasionally but not at the same frequency as Parts 1-4.
>>
Araki uses animal's death to say how bad is the person who killed them
>>
>>141198373
I think literally the first thing Dio does is kicks Johnathans dog in the face. I don't even think he said a word to Jonathan before meeting him.
>>
Watch the rest of the episode instead of stopping part way to screencap and then make a thread

Sincerely, Human with more than 2 braincells
>>
>>141198482
That actually worked because he was being childish evil since he was a child. Then again Phantom Blood was written nearly 30 years ago so you can hardly hold it against Araki nowadays. I don't think there have actually been any random animal deaths like that since DiU, only other one I can think of right now is all those nasty sewer rats in the Little Feet fight in VA getting shot up, but that wasn't to make us hate anyone, they were just in the way in a life or death scenario.
>>
Why the fuck does he kill SO MANY DOGS? What is his fucking problem?
>>
>>141198729
Nips eat dogs, baka.
>>
>>141198715
What about the dog killed by Rubber Soul?
>>
File: l_5189f1a345971[1].jpg (75 KB, 481x640) Image search: [Google]
l_5189f1a345971[1].jpg
75 KB, 481x640
>>141197672
If you think that was cool, just wait for him to go Super Saiyan Blue
>>
>>141197672
Add transparent background and is a 10710 reaction pic
>>
>>141198766
Only gooks and chinks eat dogs, asshole.
>>
>>141198403
Just a reminder that Cars saved a dog once.
>>
What makes no sense is how he actually got worse at drawing dogs.
>>
>>141204112
Also a flower. Seemed like he'd be having more to him as a character, I guess Araki got bored of him and said "screw it".
>>
>>141201152
>color fags
>>
>>141197114
No. Nothing would ever die then. People are animals too. And no one gives a fuck about plants.
>>
>>141204398
Kars respected nature because it could live under the sun and thus was superior to him. He let go of that respect when he went ultimate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.