[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: plastic memories.jpg (242 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
plastic memories.jpg
242 KB, 640x960
I just finished watching this show today after hearing so many people claim that its underrated. My favorite genres of anime are romance and drama but yet this show bored me to death. I felt nothing at the last episode. What were your opinions of the show, /a/?
>>
MUH TEARS! MUH REPLICAS!
>>
Melodramatic bs brought on by a design flaw
>>
>>141193939
all this romance/sex with robots shit is stupid. its a program in a metal shell. you might as well date your computer. also whats the point of making the robot able to cry, sweat, pee etc. Those are human functions. What use is it to a robot? why give the robot emotions? what if becomes depressed and can't do its job? then you wasted all that money building that robot.

/rant
>>
>>141193939
Are you new to /a/?
>>
>>141193939
>fell for the meme
>>
>>141193939
I've never heard this show described as underrated. Are you sure you used the right image?
>>
>>141194092
Pure autism
>>
>>141193939
But is not underrated, it was the most popular and best selling original of that season by a long shot. Also was fairly popular on the west.

/a/utists wouldnt get so triggered over it if it wasnt popular.
>>
>>141193939
>underrated
Pretty sure it's pretty hated here on /a/.
>>
>>141194233
Not necessarily on this site but its pretty popular in the YouTube comment section.
>>
Second half of the season was absolute garbage. I love Dogakobo as much as the next moebro but they should just stick to SoL/comedy.
>>
Still the best Amamiya role.
>>
I hate this anime for plenty of reasons, but the one I won't ever get over is not choosing best girl
>>
>>141194280
and robot waifus isn't autism?
>>
>>141194410
Everything I don't like is autism.
>>
>>141193970
>>141194030

This, basically. The only episode that got me was the one with the old lady and her 20-year-old robot son having to leave her.

The rest just seemed too forced or underdeveloped. That episode could probably be considered both of those, but I still liked it.
>>
In a futuristic world where humans are now capable of making robots that can feel emotion, i can't get over the fact that they can't even restore a fucking memory. And how and why when they're out of time they go berserk?
>>
File: Michiru3.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Michiru3.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
The show's only good point is Michiru.
>>
File: Snow recharged.jpg (2 MB, 2260x1700) Image search: [Google]
Snow recharged.jpg
2 MB, 2260x1700
>>141194092
funny thing is your rant is sort of the basis of one of the Kyoani LN called Robot Heart Update.

It's about a guy who works in Radioshack who has a robot girlfriend but he spends the majority of the LN wondering if she really loves him or if she's just programmed to love him. Happy end though.

Adaptation never
>>
>>141193939
The OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxb54nMwMHQ
Isla's figs
and errah meme are the only valuable things this show had to offer.
>>
>>141195359
yeah I agree, the intro was pretty catchy.
>>
>>141193939
Who the hell claims it's overrated? Most of ranged from ok to stupid, with the dating episodes being good, and the ending was a big wet fart of boring nothing. Only the retarded "they said she was going to die and she died and then it timeskipped and showed him smiling so he accepted her death so it's awesome!" crowd even pretended it was good.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.