[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concrete Revolutio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
New episode was great. Too bad we won't see Ningen-man anymore.
>>
>>141174119
It was great indeed. Loved how Jiro actually WAS on the evil side. I understand what he want to do, but he's being an idiot about it. Him an Raito as well. The government arrests super humans, including innocent ones, and that's wrong. But Jiro and especially Raito save and protect super humans including actual evil criminals. And that's WORSE. Hell, is Ningen-man hadn't been "born" right then, a lot of innocent people would have died, all because of stupid Raito.
>>
Jiro is literally evil.
>>
>>141174394
Raito simple doesn't know anymore.
>>
>>141174790
>simply
Sorry, I must be drunk.
>>
>>141174119
>https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2325899?tags=concrete_revolutio

No doujins ever/
>>
>>141174394
>>141174483
>Jiro is evil

I'm glad the average viewer of this show completely fucking misses the entire point when it's shoved in your face so fucking hard.
>>
Should I watch this? Missed out last half or something like that?

Premise? Is it good so far?
>>
>>141176886
No, no, no, I did not say that Jiro was evil. But that he ended on on the evil side this time. It's not black and white in this show. Yes, arresting someone for just being a super human is wrong, but so is releasing dangerous criminals.
>>
>>141177031
>Yes, arresting someone for just being a super human is wrong, but so is releasing dangerous criminals.
Which Jiro had no part of. Raito did it by himself. Jiro even says Raito waited for him to be out of the city to free the prisoners.

And Ningen-man was not evil. Being Ningen-man to make his daughter happy is justice for him. It might not be justice for everyone else, but if he didn't put his daughter before random people he'll never know, then he wouldn't be human.
>>
>>141177358
Correct, Ningen-man wasn't evil. He was just selfish. Nobody in this episode was evil, but Ningen man was protecting something that hurts other people, Raito is freeing criminals and Jiro is protecting criminals. Nobody is good either, but in this particular episode, Jiro veered more towards being on the side of evil.
>>
>>141174394
>And that's WORSE
Are you really saying that arresting innocent people is better than not arresting guilty people?
>>
>>141177573
In my opinion, yes. Releasing someone who you know will harm others is worse then arresting someone who won't harm someone. Both are wrong though. That's why what Raito did is fucked up but also correct. It's also very possible that these kind of actions by the authorities are creating even more super human criminals, like those two who wanted to scout Ningen-man.
>>
>>141177689
You'd run a police state just fine
>>
>>141177957
Yeah, and it would probably be an OK place to live.
>>
>>141177006
Some people like it.
>>
The song at the end was good, but it was also totally WTF.
>>
>>141179954
Unless you accidentally happens to be a superhuman, that is. Though you might also want to close down on those superhuman sympathizers, they can stir up trouble on their own.
>>
>>141174394
Jiro just wants to protect the superhumans.
>>
Agreed
>>
File: T.png (705 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
T.png
705 KB, 1280x720
Friendly reminder:
Kikko = Satan
Campe = Jesus
Furota = Judas
Judas = ?

Praise your bug savior.
>>
>>141185072
Judas = Judas 2: Religious Boogaloo
>>
Kikko?
>>
>>141185390
Very likely, yes.
>>
>>141185178
In any case.
Campe rises from her grave and instantly fulfills a little girl's wish, ends conflict and bears no ill will towards humanity for what they've done.

How can any other girl even compete?

Kikko = selfish
Emi = amoral
Earth-chan = fat
>>
>>141185542
Fanny = A Lesbian(who might now be Jiro-sexual)

Advertisement Lady = Evil
>>
>>141185390
Probably, but I guess Fuurota also sort of applies.
It just seems weird that he's so fond of her, when all she does is think with her vagina, when he's around.
>>
>>141185622
Men like women who only think of them having sex with them.
>>
File: Best-Bug.png (998 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Best-Bug.png
998 KB, 1280x720
>>141185605
Only Reito is can compete.
>>
No more nipples?
>>
>>141185722
No more nipples.
>>
>>141185622
I guess he's fond of the fact that someone sort of idolizes the "Superhuman of Justice" version of him.

Plus you gotta give it to her, she's been chasing him for over 6 years at that point in the plot.
>>
Is Kikko in the car with Jirou in the PV? I guess she'll be joining his League of Justice sooner or later.
>>
>>141185981
Looks like it. Also, Shiba Raito is in a plane with Hyouma. Perhaps there's some short truce going on.
>>
>>141185072
>>141185719
Nice to see that our glorious Moth Queen is back.
>>
File: LOCK-TWO PUNCH.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
LOCK-TWO PUNCH.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Holy fuck, this episode was goddamn amazing
>Kikko's only in the Bureau for Jirou
>That Bus Hijack
>Ningen-man being a choujin in our their toxic society solely because of his daughter
>Earth-chan getting a shit ton of focus (and wings, temporarily)
>That ED fakeout
>FUUROTA'S BUG WAIFU WAS THE ROCK
Theres probably a lot more, but I'm too erect to list it. God fucking damn this episode was great, I wasn't expecting this much quality and sakuga so close to episode 15 (2), but fuck me if BONES didn't deliver. The next seven weeks are going to be amazing.
>>
File: 1448226872766.jpg (151 KB, 604x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448226872766.jpg
151 KB, 604x1024
Was there an earlier thread I missed? Or is this today's 'Friday Episode Thread'? Because I showed up really late, and can't find a previous thread today in the archive.
>>
>>141188196
Search for ConRevo
>>
>>141188394
>ConRevo
>1 of 1 matches
>140833353
I searched the archive, please help
>>
File: What.jpg (9 KB, 252x277) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
9 KB, 252x277
>Here, take this suspicious medicine that hasn't passed drug trials and entered the market yet
>But don't worry, we put it in flu shots and tested it at elementary schools
>>
Just marathones the first episode
When does it gets good?
>>
>>141188694
>>141156602
>>
>>141188773
Of season one or two?
One is a mixed bag for most people up until episode six or so, season two started out great.
>>
File: [HUMANITY INTENSIFIES].webm (319 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
[HUMANITY INTENSIFIES].webm
319 KB, 720x404
I thought I was up to date and understood this series and its timeline, but this episode threw me through a loop.

I'm ashamed to ask this after 18 episodes, but what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>141189694
Robocop is justice, and feels that he can do no wrong, so he frees prisoners because he felt like they dindonuffin
Bug girl from S1 awoke, she doesn't know her entire civilization is dead yet.
Ninjas jobbed
Kikko is still part of the organization because she thinks she'll see Jiro more
Earth-chan disagreed with human man with her idea of what is right and wrong.
Flowers giving people super powers is bad because you might grow a saw in your chest.
My favorite form of Furota is the blue octopus because it's goofy looking, and the concept of a blue octopus is pretty silly.
That's about it.
>>
>>141190058
You forgot Jirou's team is dysfunctional and almost noone on it actually agrees with Jirou
>>
>>141189694
A mutated strain of an invasive species is releasing pollen that causes a disease that grants super powers. They are trying to destroy this plant but it spreads fast and is spreading all over Japan, eventually causing a boom of superhumans and superhuman births to occur at the end.

Mecha-godzilla a shit that overheats easily but they are using it instead of his normal "Robot" because fuck you.

Human-man actually works for that talent agency shit-heads in his normal identity and got his powers from the disease. He's only being a superhero to make his daughter happy, which is apparently evil due to being selfish. He possibly lost his powers at the end or might just not have a reason to use them anymore.

The face in the yard was the bug from the first season but now grown up but before she reunites with the ghost boy for revenge after finding out all her friends are now dead.

The Bureau is testing out a new version of the crazy helmet from the first season on metal boy.

Kikko is only staying with the Bureau because it lets her run into Jiro.

Detective K is still pretty extreme and freed a prisoner transport full of superhumans while the rest of the gang were out of town and some of them turned out to be super villains.

Any questions?
>>
>>141190374
Of course, Jiro is a fairly shitty leader and mentor.
>>
>>141174119
>Yandere Kikko
>Earth-chan is back
>Human-man just wants to protect his idealistic kid's smile
>The actual plot is back
>Nana bug queen is back
Last week's was a cool one off, and I'm glad we've fully recovered from that garbage that was Nakashima's episode. We are back on track.

>>141174394
Remember, Jiro is still a kid in how he views superhumans, he even said so himself. Superhumans protect children's smiles, and Human-man's daughter looked up to him.

Also, Raito's justice is objectively right and if you disagree you are simply wrong.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.