[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being encircled by such numerically inferior force. Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 294px-Reinhard_8.jpg (53 KB, 294x220) Image search: [Google]
294px-Reinhard_8.jpg
53 KB, 294x220
>Being encircled by such numerically inferior force.

Did this motherfucker never pick up a history book!

https://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Vermilion
>>
>There are people on /a/ right now that would choose to live in a democracy rather than a enlightened autocracy.

How can you keep living in such meritocracy.
>>
no

it's pretty much canon that Wenli is the only fucker who ever did
>>
>>141166359
One would fought his enemies would take note of that.
>>
>>141166459
knowing the empire I'm pretty sure they revised the history books so much it doesn't have anything to do with history anymore.
>>
>>141167130
Fucking Goldenbaum idiots.
>>
>>141166216
Europe into enlightened autocracy once

it caused WWI
>>
>>141166216
>enlightened autocracy
Very rarely is an autocracy ever enlightened
>>
>>141167460
But the ones that are, are pretty good.
>>
>>141167282
It was more the web of alliance rather than the form of government that fucked things up.
>>
>>141166216
>enlightened autocracy
WWI - > WWII - > Cold War

In the end the US won. Republicanism > Democracy
>>
>>141168361
And look now of what it has become!
Corporations are what truly rules your country, mediocrity became the rather than excision the norm for your politicians.
>>
>>141168305
Too rare and far between to justify the horrors inflicted by terrible autocrats

>>141168534
More due to the people living in the republic than the model of governance itself
>>
>>141166216
A parliamentarian democracy is more robust. Autocracy depends too much on the guy in charge. Even if the current ruler is competent, he may lose his mind at some point since power tends to corrupt and his successor may not share his talents.
>>
Started LOGH last night. Not sure how to feel with all those names being tossed around and some guy dying in the first episode.
>>
>>141167282
>Europe into enlightened autocracy once
No.
>it caused WWI
No.

Fucking /a/. Full of idiots who think they're not idiots. Always.
>>
>>141167282
actually Nationalism caused WWI

enlightened autocracy caused Napoleon
>>
>>141169991
It's 100+ episodes. You'll learn to love each of those names.
>>
>>141170213
I finished the series and I didn't memorize any of the admirals names except Bittenfield, Khirhes, Ruenthual, Mittenmeyer, and Stalin (I think there was someone called Stalin I forgot).
>>
>>141166092
Battles in the show parallel historic battles. Have you not noticed it's line infantry and cavalry with spaceships playing both roles?
>>
>>141169991
>Not sure how to feel with all those names being tossed around
show will keep reminding you with on-screen names for a long while so you remember who's who, but it's still good 20+ regulars not to mention semi-regular characters.
>>
waifu
>>
>>141166216
>implying there's any country with a genuine meritocracy
>>
>>141169991
The show has names pop up to remind you for characters who don't appear very often
>>
>>141170712
We're these boys being groomed to became the next admirals or were they simply fucktoys?
>>
>>141170429
I saw that which makes it even more laughable when Canaa in space happens and Reinhard just falls for it!
what battle marr-adetta was based on?
>>
>Hildegard is top tier waiting material!

She is intelligent and loyal none can navigate the political scenery with such as grace as she can.
>>
File: women.jpg (23 KB, 568x430) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
23 KB, 568x430
>>141171437
But can she make top-tier sandwiches?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.