[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst show you've ever completed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (510 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
file.png
510 KB, 720x556
What's the worst show you've ever completed?
>>
Kuusen madoushi
Holy fuck
>>
>>141163409
This shit looks good.
>>
Gundam SEED Destiny.
>>
File: 1420490485345.jpg (26 KB, 274x321) Image search: [Google]
1420490485345.jpg
26 KB, 274x321
>>141163409
Something so bad that I can't even remember what it was.
>>
>>141163409
First season of Index
I fell for the "It gets better later on" meme
>>
>>141163409
Oreimo

All the girls were complete shit and the theme of celebrating "otaku culture" was phony garbage
>>
Ideon. The movie is good but the show is garbage. Fuck /m/
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>141163409
Ranpo Kitan
>>
File: LuluYurigasakiBear.png (1 MB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
LuluYurigasakiBear.png
1 MB, 1280x721
>>141164000
It's not bad at all. OP has shit taste as usual.

Durarara for me.
>>
LesBears was great, fuck you OP.
Kyoukai no Kanata is the worst show I've finished, literally was watching it just for the cute girls by the end.
Fucking awful, nonsensical show but godly character design.
>>
Amagami SS

Runner up: AnoHana
>>
It's a contest between:
SAO, Kyoukai no Kanata, Akikan, Green Green, Date a Live, IS2, Hidan no Aria, Dragon Crisis, ChuuniS2, Wizard Barristers...
I never learn, since I'm still on my way to finish Musaigen and Shoujo-tachi romeo shit vn.
>>
Madoka

What a terrible show. It pretty much killed anime for me. I didn't watch anything for the next two or three years, and slowly got back into anime since then, like 1 or 2 shows a year. But mostly just stick to catching up on classics that I missed.
>>
>>141164454
Drrr S1 was nice. The rest? Made me puke.
>>
Btoooooooooom!
Had potential, but the MC doesent even fuck the girl at the end.
>>
>>141163409
I don't know why you would think that was bad if you watched more than the first four episodes
>>
>coppelion
>glasslip
>denpa kiyoshi
>norn
>>
This. Watch after samurai champloo, i expected something good. How dissapointed i was
>>
File: Koufuku_Graffiti.png (1 MB, 670x924) Image search: [Google]
Koufuku_Graffiti.png
1 MB, 670x924
Literally, the fucking series I've ever fucking finished. Boring as all shit.
>>
>>141163409
Pupa
>>
White Album.

Could have been good. Swear to God. Shave down the boring characters. Focus on the central love triangle. Stop the script writers from rambling. Make manager more of a villain. Could have been good.
>>
>>141165318
You should become friends with OP, you both have shit taste.
>>
I don't remember it's name but it was about "mediums" who had superpowers and the MC wore headphones. I hated it so much it's been purged from my memory and I can barely remember any of it. Everything about it was so bad and I don't know how I even made it through the entire first season.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.