[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that summer is almost here and instead of sitting home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160506_115811.jpg (71 KB, 637x854) Image search: [Google]
20160506_115811.jpg
71 KB, 637x854
Reminder that summer is almost here and instead of sitting home all day in a dim light room in front of a monitor you should take a manga (or tablet) and read or watch outside once in a while

trust me it will do wonders for your physical and mental health

pic related i found a nice spot in this public green space and am reading through .hack right now
>>
I typically go on cemeteries. Parks are way too crowded, especially when the weather is such that you would actually want to spend time there.
>>
>>141159824
you should dress all black and read edgy manga whenever you do that
>>
>>141159848
Why?
You think sitting on cemeteries is somehow an activity reserved for satanists and mourners?
>>
>>141159908
it's weird bro

you go there to visit the graves and then go home

it's not a place to hang out lol
>>
>>141160015
You should try once.
Just don't piss on any graves or something. They are like parks, except less dirty and quieter.
>>
>>141160062
it's disrespectful towards the dead and when the guy whoever is on duty that day sees you doing that for a longer amount of time you will be banned
>>
>>141160206
>it's disrespectful towards the dead
How so?
>and when the guy whoever is on duty that day sees you doing that for a longer amount of time you will be banned
I've never been banned once. But I figure I'll cross that bridge when I reach it. After all, there's plenty of cemeteries in this city.
>>
>>141160317
>How so?
So do you lack basic etiquette or education? 3rd world country or working class?
>>
>>141161461
If you can only deflect and not explain I guess it isn't really disrespectful.
>>
>>141159553
I'm not sure how I feel about exposing books to sunlight if it's too harsh as it can yellow the pages with too much exposure..

>>141161461
No seriously, the man has a point, the cemeteries near me all have park benches along the paths.

It's quiet and no-one's ever given me grief.
>>
File: 1459542620974.png (510 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459542620974.png
510 KB, 1280x720
>>141159553
>>
>>141163034
Books are meant to be read, if you're nervous about them declining in quality then perhaps you should stick with digital.
>>
>>141159824
This is a brilliant idea.

Cemeteries are basically empty parks anyway.

As too the people saying you will get banned or give people grief. Bullshit, as if anyone can know that you aren't there visiting a dead friend or family member and take consolation in quietly reading on a bench.

Also no dogs, pets, music, kids or other activities/objects that disturb the peace and quiet.
>>
>>141159553
Because where I live it would take about 5 minutes for me to be surrounded by a group of ~10 highschool Turks/Moroccans who will then taunt me over my mongo until I either leave or they get bored. Any tough guy act from my side will just result in 10 smartphones appearing and me getting roughed up/mugged. The local police force will send over 2 busses filled with unarmed officers who will form a circle around this gnag beating me to a pulp so as to make sure things don't escalate and spread further.

Welcome to metropolitan Holland, enjoy your stay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.