[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want more shows like le crying nose man Also Season 3 when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cry4.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cry4.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
I want more shows like le crying nose man

Also Season 3 when
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>141151309
N-no we can talk about the anime too. What's best arc?
>>
>>141151333
Human Derby was my favourite. Watch Akagi or read the manga.
>>
>>141151333
Mahjong.
>>
>>141151264
One Outs
>>
>>141151264
>Also Season 3 when
Read the mango, the mahjong arc is shit at the start, but it gets better, even if you don't know shit about mahjong.

then the rest of the manga is god tier, I believe that the poker arc it's still publishing
>>
>>141156133
Salvation Game was boring as balls though, despite a good premise.
>>
>>141155302

One outs is more like Akagi than Kaiji, though it is extremely good and better than both of FKMT's animated series (I prefer Zero over Akagi and Kaiji anywho).
>>
>>141156133
>>141156709
>>141152576
>>141153748

rock scissor paper was the best
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x319
Kurosawa anime when?
>>
>>141156793
Do you need to be knowledgable in Mahjong to enjoy Akagi?
I've been holding it off despite it being in my backlog since I don't know shit about the game.
>>
>>141161938

Not at all, it seems alien at first but terms are used so much (and are Translator Noted so much) that you can even learn to a degree how to play.
>>
>>141161938
>he doesn't play mahjan
>>
>>141156709
>>141156133
It's just annoying how slow the manga is going right now. They are still on the same fucking arc ever since the Pachinko arc, but they have over twice as many volumes as the first two arcs combined.

Salvation Game feels like the human derby, if the human derby lasted 10 fucking volumes. It was fine at the start, but the pacing was so god damn dreadful by the end of it.

I wonder how they would solve this whole thing if it ever became animated. If 10 episodes for constant pachinko was awful, how would 26 episodes of constant Mahjong work? I think Fukumoto dug his own grave on ever getting anything Kaiji related animated again.
>>
>>141163195
Well, be glad you don't reading Akagi
>>
>>141163285
Did every Fukumoto work just become crazy slow or is it just Kaiji and Akagi that suffers from it?
>>
Plank walking and the constant fucking crying put me off so much I can't be bothered to start season 2.
>>
there's no more arcs worth adapting
>>
>>141163656

Fukomoto just has so much on his plate that everything has started to suffer,

I'm looking forward to Middlemanagement Crisis Tonegawa but it's just going to make things worse.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.