[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who would win in a death battle? Ranma or Lina Inverse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 736x552
who would win in a death battle?

Ranma or Lina Inverse?
>>
Normally vs battles are retarded and require a lot of fan interpretations to make sense. They invite shitposting and easily enrage other people. But in this particular case, it's perplexing.
Why do you want to pit a human fighter against a girl that is powerful enough to end the universe?
>>
That's a little bit like asking who would win between Popeye and "Super Saiajin Blue" Goku...
>>
>>141151216
It depends on whether or not Popeye can eat some spinach.
>>
Better question: Who would win between Lina Inverse and sober Naga?
>>
>>141150334
To be fair, Lina's universe ending power isn't something she'd use unless she *had* to because there's another universe ending threat right in front of her.
>>
File: ragna FUCK YOU.jpg (57 KB, 328x292) Image search: [Google]
ragna FUCK YOU.jpg
57 KB, 328x292
Lina in a blowout

However Lina and Ranma aren't fucking edgelords, so most likely they'd get drunk and kill OP for being such a faggot
>>
The issue with a Ranma vs Lina match up is that Ranma isn't terribly strong. He beats his/her opponents by outsmarting them

Hiryu Shoten Ha, his signature move, involves luring his opponents up close and then reversing their chi on them

But Lina isn't stupid. She's a crafty and EXCEPTIONALLY UNDERHANDED fighter

She'd just spam magic at him, which isn't ki and would fuck his shit up

If Ranma DID lure Lina in close, she'd just use Ragna Blade, which cuts through dimensions and can't be blocked, parried, reversed, ext
>>
>>141152538
> is that Ranma isn't terribly strong

Well, actually he is terribly strong.

He just usually ends up fighting people who are freakishly stronger then him in major arcs.

Either way, your point works.

Though, Lina is short tempered enough that Ranma might be able to trick her into a Hiyru Shoten Ha.
>>
File: Rope-Trick.jpg (75 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
Rope-Trick.jpg
75 KB, 612x792
>>141152618
>Though, Lina is short tempered enough that Ranma might be able to trick her into a Hiyru Shoten Ha.

If they're having a skirmish, sure.

But if it's a fight to the death, that just doesn't work with Lina. She's not like Ranma who doesn't, as a rule kill people(even at his own expense)

The moment Lina realizes that the fight is possibly going to result in her or a friend's death, we'll get full try hard DnD 3.0 Rope-Trick bullshit from her.
>>
>>141152687
Yeah, I guess. Though, in all honesty I agree with >>141152478 in that I can't think of any situation that would lead to them fighting to the *death*

It's just dumb. Especially since they both run off comedy rules so the fight would most likely be the result of some wacky misunderstanding.
>>
>>141152618
>Well, actually he is terribly strong.
In his world, maybe, but not so much compared to Slayers characters.
>>
>>141152618
>Though, Lina is short tempered enough that Ranma might be able to trick her into a Hiyru Shoten Ha.
And it wouldn't matter.
Ranma has trouble with Pantyhose Taro even in advanced episodes.
Lina annihilates dragons like it's nothing.
>>141152687 brought up DnD 3rd edition. I think that's a pretty good summary.
A high level fighter can't do anything against a high level mage.
>>
>>141152804
Slayers, thankfully, does not follow 3rd Edition D&D Rules though
>>
File: The_Slayers_d20.png (228 KB, 290x377) Image search: [Google]
The_Slayers_d20.png
228 KB, 290x377
>>141152883
The Slayers RPG book is literally the basis of Advanced D20 Magic

Which is even more bullshit than 3rd edition
>>
>>141150164
>Levitation
>Spam Fireball, Flare Arrow or Freeze Arrow.

She doesn't need fancy universe ending spells. Worst come to pass, a Dragon Slave would vaporize Ranma.
>>
File: 508.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
508.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>141150164
Ranma....she got boobs.
>>
>>141150164
Lina vs Akane
>>
>>141153736
Lina would put that cunt down like a stray dog
>>
File: da da da da da.webm (134 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
da da da da da.webm
134 KB, 704x528
>>141150164
Asami wins
>>
>>141153933
Akane has comedy tsundere powers she'd totally win.
>>
>>141153933
Also, try actually reading the comic instead of bad fanfiction before you wrongly call characters "cunts"
>>
>>141150164
my boner wins in every Ranma question
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.