[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say I Love You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
A friend of mine recommended this to me is it good or is he a faggot
>>
You're a faggot
>>
I watched it with no previous bias and it was really mediocre.
>>
I liked it.
Anime Skrillex makes my heart go doki doki. But it's a pretty normal shoujo all things considered.
>>
>>141146973
No its not
>>
File: errect.gif (1 MB, 295x224) Image search: [Google]
errect.gif
1 MB, 295x224
>>141147697
>>141147508
>>141147490
do they fuck?
>>
>>141147732
No.
>>
>>141147732
Naw, but if you like depressed girls and a perfectly beautiful teenage boy you can pretend to be while jerking off to characters from shounen anime, might as well watch it.
>>
File: i have felt nothing but pain.gif (1022 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
i have felt nothing but pain.gif
1022 KB, 500x252
>tfw you will never date an autistic girl with depression
>>
it's a pleasant series, and it isn't overtly melodramatic in comparison to its peers. Give it a try on a lazy afternoon.
>>
File: say i love you.png (1 MB, 1919x986) Image search: [Google]
say i love you.png
1 MB, 1919x986
look how nice this table is
>>
>>141147732
In the manga yes, but not in the anime.
>>
>>141146973

>asking to get meme'd by /a/
Just go and watch it and decide for yourself faggot
>>
>>141146973
It's average. Worth watching if you like shoujo/romance. It has my favorite ed.
>>
>>141151171
not op but anime/manga is time-consuming, nothing wrong with sampling opinions to see if its worth the time
>>
>rec me something
>is the rec you gave me good?
>the rec you gave me was shit
>the rec you gave me was good, what are other like that
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>141149836
The best part about the show
>>
>>141146973
Unless you really like shoujo just go watch something else.
>>
>>141146973
It's average, but he's still a literal faggot
>>
is he a faggot?

because he is acting like a faggot by recommend this shit
>>
>>141151236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNGj40kNo2U
It's great.
The OP's great, too.
>>
>>141146973
>that pic
Is she wiping off the excess cum on her lips?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.