[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to charm your childhood friend 101.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How to charm your childhood friend 101.
>>
Is she actually dead now or do you think Sensei swapped her with a corpse he killed previously?
>>
>>141136873
I can only find 3 chapters
>>
>>141137279
Because that's what's out so far.
Thankfully they're all like 50+ pages
>>
>>141137120
Jesus Christ this manga is graphic.
She's not dead anyway, the whole story is centered around her.
>>
File: 035.png (847 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
035.png
847 KB, 1114x1600
>>
>>141137996
I mean I assumed that but with only 3 chapters out it would be pretty interesting if it turned out to be a bait and switch. Something like, she's dead and now MC goes on a crazy murderer killing spree because he couldn't save her, starting with the teacher. And through out the whole thing he sees hallucinations of her calling him worthless for failing to do anything.

You're probably right though, mangaka rarely have the balls to do shit like that.
>>
>>141138166
but if she is dead he will lose his killing intent and consequently his super human strength

maybe the sensei thought the same way; keep her alive and kill other people to satisfy himself indefinitely
>>
IS SHE BECOME USED GOODS
>>
>>141138311
they killed rapist
>>
File: Caim_03.png (166 KB, 265x379) Image search: [Google]
Caim_03.png
166 KB, 265x379
>>141138311
Dead guy already said that sex, masturbation and shit is irrelevant, the only boner they get is murderboner.
>>
>>141137120
>main girl
>dead
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.