[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAO is Twilight for teenage boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Apariencia_Kirito_ALO_(2).png (464 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Apariencia_Kirito_ALO_(2).png
464 KB, 700x394
SAO is Twilight for teenage boys.
>>
I enjoyed SAO, it was pretty fun to watch.
Idk why /a/ hates it so much, its just a simple and cool action anime with some drama thrown in the mix.

TL;DR SAO was cool, only other anime I knew at the time that was kinda like .Hack(only worse ofc), all this hate should be redirected to legitimately shit anime. You can find about 3 or 4 of those every other season.
>>
>>141136708
it is cool and shit at the same time.
>>
>>141136708
Its fun junk food.

Its bad but it feels there's legit worse things to bitch about anime-wise.
>>
>>141136949
>Tl;dr is longer than the rest of the post

Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>141136708
Fuck off derp_commander, you already made a thread here >>141104213
>>
>>141137155
>implying
>>
>>141136708
>Twilight
Except it's worse, I see it more as if the sparkly vampire thing in twilight happened in some online RP, its a lot stupider and completely pointless

>>141136949
>its just a simple and cool action anime with some drama thrown in the mix
nothing cool about a fucking gary stu self insert with no redeeming quality aside from being a BETA TESTER in some shitty online VIDEO GAME. and by "drama" you mean the completely forced bullshit that makes no sense where all the development happens off-screen?

>>141137104
>Its fun junk food.
there was nothing fun about it, the writting is way too abysmal to be enjoyable
>>
>>141137240
That's not me.
>>
>>141137104
>Its fun junk food.
that would be something like bleach or tokyo ghoul to a lesser extent which is fun bad

this is bad in the painful cringe kind of bad
>>
>>141137422
>>141138698
Stop trying so hard.

SAO is only memorable for the shark jumping writing. Its the only reason it has to exist; otherwise its just Sacred Seven/Active Raid. Being mediocre is more offensive than being bad.
>>
>>141138804
I wish it was good a Active Raid
>>
>>141137422
You sound like someone who's too new to anime to have watched it while it was airing. If I had to guess you're someone who started watching anime during the last couple of years and discovered SAO as a sort of must watch after the hate has already settled in as a general consensus in the community you're trying to fit in so hard. Sure, it's a lot more popular than I thought it'd become, but it was an alright show to watch, no reason to hate it THIS much.
>>
>>141137422
Its fun action anime. Only people who need to self insert have the need to evaluate every character like its fucking Julius Cesar. It falls in the same category of entertainment as all those summer blockbuster. It entertains for 20 minutes and that's all.
>>
>>141140640
>It falls in the same category of entertainment as all those summer blockbuster.
Yeah it's all garbage and you'll eat it up an pay for it no matter how bad it is.
>>141140640
>Only people who need to self insert have the need to evaluate every character like its fucking Julius Cesar.
No you are just incapable of evaluating a character properly so you make up for it by shitposting on /a/.
>>
File: image.png (28 KB, 244x273) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 244x273
>>141137240
You realize I don't make SAO threads anymore, right?
>>
>>141139158
Not that anon, but stop defending your waste of time. The OP is completely right, it's a self inserting generic teenage boy dream just like twilight is a self inserting generic teenage girl dream. Don't be offended just because you're stupid.
>>
>>141136708
good anime if you dropped the rest at the end of ALO

the rest is shit,
Alo itself was shit so, best end would had been with Sao, Kirito going out of his room knowing that his waifu was death
THAT would had been a good anime ending
>>
Don't reply to the trip cunt.
>>
>>141141006
kill yourself
>>
Monogatari is literally Twilight for teenage boys
>>
>>141138804
With this logic you'd rather watch Mars of Destruction for seven days straight than watch a single episode of SAO. Come on, now.
>>
>>141143031
>Trying to bait this hard
>>
>>141136708
>Lonely nerdy teen but ends up attracting girls that are way out of his league
>As his a grown man kissing his ass for no reason
>Plot twists in order to save him/make him look good
>The only person that could defeat him in a fair fight dies of AIDS

Nope. Even Bella had just two fags after her pussy and she never and so far I know she never had a sidekick. But Twilight's story is more cringe inducing

>Two years wort of semen

Nevermind they are both shit
>>
>>141141006
Kill yout self game gater
>>
File: 1447965434718.png (88 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1447965434718.png
88 KB, 625x626
>>141136949
oh god the cancer
>>
>>141136949
>fans of SAO
>Sage in the name field
>TL;DR is twice as long as the rest of the post
>ofc
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.