[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgotten plot points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Akira_2.jpg (54 KB, 730x578) Image search: [Google]
Akira_2.jpg
54 KB, 730x578
pic related
>>
Who was Sebastian?
>>
>>141127996
an alien
>>
>>141127740

I forget that
>>
>>141127740
75% of that mangoo is forgotten plot points.
>>
I always say Gantz from there should have been a downward spiral of nonsense and splatter instead of following such a shitty plot
>>
>>141127740
At the time, this shit was pretty hype. Too bad they didn't do anything with it.

In other news, "Araki forgets lol" is a meme for a reason.
>>
Gantz was great up until the vampires, if he actually used them properly it could have ended as the GOAT manga it was....
>>
>>141127740
Your dad had to fuck and cum inside your mom to get her pregnant.
>>
Gantz was always shit. I can't believe I wasted years of my life thinking about and looking forward to it's crazy secrets being relieved only for every one of them to by hand-waved away. It did a nose dive after the 100 pointer and became a chore to read.
>>
>>141131326
basically this, I stopped following a shit ton of stuff after gantz ended
>>
Why was the brother a vampire again? How did that even happen? It's never even close to explained.
>>
>>141131786
vampires are alien who discovered the gantz stuffs and want to counter attack that's why they formed teams with other strong aliens, that's all.
It's easy to understand but because some retards see the word 'vampire' they don't get it
>>
>>141131984
So why is the brother a vampire?
>>
>>141132125
nanomachines
>>
If i remember. Key`s was resurrected using a old savefile. so he doesnt know that his brother was btfo by the vampire.

Also i got really mad that Akira try to save that black hair girl and then she become a vampire and doesnt give a fuck about the guy that try to save her.

Another point is. why in the fuck they resurrect Nishi? just to kill him again? that was the most retard shit in the manga.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.