[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is on Humble Bundle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: your bid.png (613 KB, 523x626) Image search: [Google]
your bid.png
613 KB, 523x626
So this is on Humble Bundle.
>>
I've never really seen the point of paying for digital manga. I either buy the physical ones or pirate the digitals. Not to mention that 17$ is expensive as hell for digital shit. For that price I'd get ~3 physical manga volumes in my country.
>>
>>141119155
Unimpressive. Give me a ring when they have a Rustle bundle.
>>
>>141119644
I see what you did there.
>>
>>141119155
It looks like an interesting bundle. Vinland Saga and Space Brothers seem like approachable titles for older readers.

Is that battle Angel Alita Omnibus any good?
>>
even if someone pay me 20$ I still won't read it
>>
>>141119155
Hows the quality of the ebook anyway. It is drmfree?
>>
Actually a pretty good pack, especially for noobs. Problem is I've read all the good ones in here so I'll pass.

>>141119747
The manga itself is good, though I don't know what all is in the omnibus.
>>
>>141119600
You get everything there, like, the 15 volumes for $17.
The quality is garbage though, it's a waste of money.
>>
>>141119747
Parasyte and Arslan are worth your time, too. Kisejuu may have blown up in the mainstream due to the okay adaptation, but the manga itself is a fantastic read. I really do recommend it.
>>
>>141119600
>3 physical volumes in your country
Fuck man, in the States that'd be 1 volume of a new thing, 3 of an old thing that managed to get omnibus editions.
>>
Even if I was to actually believe this, those are some really pleb titles they got there.
>>
>>141121198
>Fuck man, in the States that'd be 1 volume of a new thing
Not necessarily, amazon sometimes has newer releases on sale for 8-9 dollars. If you go to a con you can also sometimes get good deals.
>>
>>141121240

Thank you for wearing a tripcode, now I can filter all your shit opinions!
>>
>>141119155
>the only thing worth reading is behind a bigger pay wall and it's the shitter version anyway
Glad I've already read Gunnm.
>>
>>141119155
and it's also on batoto for free
>>
>>141119155
>digital
lol
>>
>>141120219
Yeah, it's DRM-free. You can download them in PDF, EPub, and CBZ format.
>>
>>141119155
Why would I pay for DIGITAL manga?
>>
>>141125244
This.
Digital manga have such shitty quality and there is no device that gives you high quality and where you can read them as comfortably as printed manga.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.