[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLEACH CHAPTER 673 The chapter begins by Ichigo dashing towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: text.png (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
text.png
9 KB, 250x250
BLEACH CHAPTER 673

The chapter begins by Ichigo dashing towards YHwach and Ichigo gets his head cut off.

Orihime immediately puts up a regeneration barrier around Ichigo's head as YHwach begins to chew on Ichigo's body.

Ichigo begins mumbling something but it's incoherent, Orihime tells Ichigo to hush and save his energy.

YHwach is surprised Ichigo is still alive, so he dashes towards Ichigo but Orihime attacks YHwach and is able to deflect his attack, the battle between Orihime and YHwach begins.

BLEACH 673 THE POTENTIAL POWERS

Ishida stops his bleeding with the same item/technique he used when Ulquiorra cut off his arm. Haschwalth is surprised and asks him what he plans to do next.

Ishida responds by saying "Killing you then joining up with Ichigo" as he powers up with Sklavakeri. Haschwalth responds by using his Schrift, B, for The Balance.

However, since Haschwalth has been winning his schrift works against him. As he is being weakened Ishida fires an arrow blinding Haschwalth. But before the arrow reaches Haschwalth Ishida uses his light-sword to slash at Haschwalths body revealing his inner garment.

Scene switch to Byakuya, Kenpachi, Toshiro, and Thor.

Byakuya and Toshiro are both out of energy but Kenpachi decides to use his shikai against Thor. Kenpachi becomes as big as Thor but much heavier. It is at this point that they notice the spirit king's realm is falling.

Scene switch to Aizen in chair.

Aizen notices that the spirit king's realm is falling and decides to speed it up with his reiatsu break technique that would cause the spirit king's realm to fall at a much faster pace.

Aizen calculates that in 60 seconds, the spirit king's palace will fall on soul Society.
>>
>I posted it again lol
>>
>>141118182
>>141049802

Yeah I posted it again because last time it got no one other than myself to reply. What do you think of it? Perhaps make your own? Do something other than funpost as I can bump my own thread.
>>
Go back to fucking Reddit or 9gag or wherever you came from. We don't need this garbage here, you underage fuck.
>>
>>141118504
Sorry but not with that kind of attitude.

Like I said to the other poster, contribute or don't post at all.
>>
>>141118163
>Orihime attacks YHwach and is able to deflect his attack, the battle between Orihime and YHwach begins.
nice meme
here's your (you)
>>
>>141118654
kill yourself you fucking nigger
>>
>>141118772

Next person that funposts in my thread gets killed.

I'm dead serious. Go for it, I fucking dare you.

For criticalposter's sake, funposts will be defined as a post without proper grammar, spelling, or without at least 47 characters.
>>
>>141118838
Piss off.
>>
>>141118804
Post that one more time please.
For >>141118838 's sake.

Oh yeah and change 'killed' to 'tortured'.
>>
>>141118862
That's one person that's going to die in the next 240 hours.

Com'n I love torturing funposters, please every funposter please post now so only criticalposters are left on /a/.
>>
What happened, no one wants to funpost now?

I wonder why...
>>
>>141119096
We're waiting for the janitor.

Also, you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself.
>>
I didn't know janitors could save you from real life people?

Lol, and I'd be hella surprised if the janitor sided with the funposters, it wouldn't be the first time though.

Just a quick note though, faggot is no longer insulting. And killing yourself just leads to Heaven according to ISIS

lrn2funpost
>>
IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THIS BOARD, 4CHAN, THE INTERNET, HUMAN SOCIETY, AND BEINGS THAT CAN SUFFER IN GENERAL, DIRECT ALL FUNPOSTERS TO THIS THREAD, I'M MAKING A SACRIFICE. I'M WILLING TO GET THE DEATH PENALTY TO TORTURE THEN KILL ALL FUNPOSTERS BUT I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO KILL YET, I WANT TO MAKE IT WORTH IT SO /PLEASE/ SEND ALL FUNPOSTERS HERE!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.